Looking for a partner

Lonely?

Is this a professional forum? You must be lonely to be wandering here making such comments.

My first two questions were very relevant to your situation, and would have benefited you in multiple ways, which you chose not to answer. There is a reason you're looking for a partner, and you decided nobody in this thread needed that information.

You claim you have sales experience, and that's what you're bringing to the table. The third, and the gif, tested your ability to take a lighthearted joke, and see how you respond to some light teasing and roll with the punches. Since you claim to have 15 years sales experience, I find this surprising you didn't do better on that end.

There is a very good chance your potential future business partner noticed these things too.

Last edited:
What do you need? This would be my 3rd office.

This is a great place for us agency owners to blow off steam. Won't don't exactly have anywhere else to go. It doesn't take up much time and we trade a lot of valuable information on here. I don't know about you guys but don't spend anytime on social media. I certainty have found this platform very useful.

Yup, there is a healthy mix of goofing off, and real insurance conversations.

Lots of veterans on here with good advice as well.

Personally I've gotten some business, referred out some, and gotten some really really good pointers.

If you're interested in working Wisconsin for PL, I'm seeking agents to work from home. For CL and/or Life/Health, we're licensed in several states, including IL

If you're interested in working Wisconsin for PL, I'm seeking agents to work from home. For CL and/or Life/Health, we're licensed in several states, including IL

If I work from home, can I still wear my cape?

man-at-desk-in-superhero-costume-portrait.jpg

Out of full transparency you can see my tax returns if you are serious about partners so you know Im not just some sketchy guy with a kitty avatar trying to rope people into some lousy deal.

Back