Life Lead...Minnesota

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
got contact ...he was just running rates....but no request for app......who wants it.....

Oh, me, please, me, oh, oh, me, please.... oh, wait, please....

Minnesota???? Is that anywhere near San Francisco???? Maybe I don't need it afterall, let me consult google maps....

• Staff
gone......................................
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
and on a side note.......

Minnesota Producer Appointments Temporarily on Hold

Due to the recent Minnesota government shutdown, the state's Department of Insurance has closed down the system by which companies file notice of agent appointments, making it impossible for our company to process agent appointments while this situation persists. Minnesota is not processing any licensing or appointments or honoring any effective dates for the duration. Therefore, we will be unable to process new business that is pending a producer appointment or approve any appointments in Minnesota until the state reopens.

Although Minnesota solicitation regulations offer some flexibility in allowing a licensed, but unappointed, producer to sell, the regulation also specifies that we have 15 days from the date on which the new business application is received to appoint the producer. If the Minnesota state shutdown goes beyond July 15, any new business case already submitted to us more than 15 days prior by a producer that is pending an appointment will require a new application.

If you do not currently have an approved appointment with us in Minnesota, we recommend that you not submit new business applications written in that state until Minnesota state operations resume. Once state operations resume, we will notify you of when we will be processing appointments and new business in Minnesota.

Last edited:
Back