Lincoln Heritage Co

Will you please let me know why? Iam considering them and really must know the reason so I don't make a mistake.
Please help.
Thanks
ROB
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can you please explain. It is very important to me. Are they captive? etc.
Thanks
ROB

Last edited:
They are way over priced. Do a search under that name here and sit back and have fun, or just look down to the bottom of this page.

If you're in PA, Troy is down on the list so take the 70 or 80% contract and the bs TV leads that generate broke clients in their 40's and 50's on disability or their reused DM leads for $25$30 a pop. No exclusive territory. If you sell someone with a savings acct(which is often) you get hit 20 points on your upfront comp and they only adv you 50%. Then they take 50% of your minimal adv to repay the enormous amount of chargebacks and leads. You will never qualify for their overpriced health insurance. They base that on only checking acct biz which I'm sure they didn't tell you that. The trips are for only the top 20 agents to qualify for because they count 7th month presidency and NTO. If you fall below 80% presidency, they take that % off your #'s for the trips. I can go on and on but my thumbs hurt. LOL. If you like kool aid...they plenty for you to drink lol!

Good luck but only the managers and a few select top agents make any type of living. "we've produced over 50 millionaires" "make $100K your first year". Drinky drinky. Before I get slammed, I have 5 years as one of their top managers. I did make a huge living with them. I just know the end result an moved on. Oh yeah...vesting??? HA! I don't get a DIME from them. Neither do any of the other Lincoln agents working for me.

I have been working for them the last 3 months and just found out that I have to refund my advance although clients are still on the books..if I quit...My mgr still deny it and told her she is lying because Corporate told me so..Everything you said is true and they start the agents with 50% comm..which means they are taking about 60% of your commission...I sm so mad and trying to fing a way to leave without having to pay them back..this is double dipping and illegal..right? Can I report the MGA..?

If they are going to charge you back on clients that are still on the books, I would have to consider showing the clients that your new company will offer them a much better price.

I don't like agents flipping business but If the company is screwing you over you have to do something.

Let's see....can you pay back the 50% chargebacks with 105%...hmmmmm

I have been working for them the last 3 months and just found out that I have to refund my advance although clients are still on the books..if I quit...My mgr still deny it and told her she is lying because Corporate told me so..Everything you said is true and they start the agents with 50% comm..which means they are taking about 60% of your commission...I sm so mad and trying to fing a way to leave without having to pay them back..this is double dipping and illegal..right? Can I report the MGA..?

Run away now!!! The longer you stay in this situation, the worse it will get!!

Back