Lincoln Heritage Co

Well, I'm appointed through them right now, and I elected to take a paid as earned route to prevent any chargebacks. If something happens that they demand my paid as earned money back, I'll tell'em where to go.

Well, I'm appointed through them right now, and I elected to take a paid as earned route to prevent any chargebacks. If something happens that they demand my paid as earned money back, I'll tell'em where to go.

Keep moving forward. Lincoln Heritage has been very good for me.

:swoon:I am currently still working for them and has just found out that if I quit the company, I am expected to pay back the balance of unpaid premiums of my clients still on the books...basically double-dipping, however I was not told this by the MGA before signing contract...You have to be contracted thru a MGA...something to think about.

Will you please let me know why? Iam considering them and really must know the reason so I don't make a mistake.
Please help.
Thanks
ROB
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can you please explain. It is very important to me. Are they captive? etc.
Thanks
ROB

:swoon:I am currently still working for them and has just found out that if I quit the company, I am expected to pay back the balance of unpaid premiums of my clients still on the books...basically double-dipping, however I was not told this by the MGA before signing contract...You have to be contracted thru a MGA...something to think about.

Quit worrying about an exit plan and keep adding more and more inventory. That is the most useful way to go.

Thank you for all you do.

Nothing against Lincoln, specifically, but one should always have an exit plan, this coming from someone whom has been burnt in the past by putting his faith in one company. I sell through several FE companies and will use Lincoln on some hard to place cases that other companies won't touch. I, too, have heard about paying back commission balances if you become unappointed within two years, which is why I don't receive advances, instead taking my money paid as earned. That way, if some gravy book with a captive employer opens up (which it probably won't), and I decide to no longer be independent (which I probably won't), I won't have to argue over what I owe the company.

EB34;39[B said:
8278] I sell through several FE companies and will use Lincoln on some hard to place cases that other companies won't touch.[/B]

That doesn't totally work for me. I prefer that you place 100% of your business with Lincoln Heritage from now on if that's not asking too much. I appreciate any consideration that you can give to the cause.

Thank you for your support.

LOL....every situation I run into is different, so I just do what's right for the customer.

Back