Lincoln Heritage Co

EB34;39[B said:
8278] I sell through several FE companies and will use Lincoln on some hard to place cases that other companies won't touch.[/b]

That doesn't totally work for me. I prefer that you place 100% of your business with Lincoln Heritage from now on if that's not asking too much. I appreciate any consideration that you can give to the cause.

Thank you for your support.

Why are you so big on LH? They pay me 50% on FE; 30% Modified and 10% on 82-85 years and I have to buy my leads...I am not making money..my upline however is making pretty good money off me as I know that LH are paying 110%...therefore they are getting about 60% off each of my FE sales..that sucks...:D

Why are you so big on LH? They pay me 50% on FE; 30% Modified and 10% on 82-85 years and I have to buy my leads...I am not making money..my upline however is making pretty good money off me as I know that LH are paying 110%...therefore they are getting about 60% off each of my FE sales..that sucks...:D

Sounds like your problem is your upline, not LH.

Grasshopper, you are only focused on your personal billfold today. You need a laser focus on building more and more and more inventory. That is where the real value of LH pays off for me.

Do not slow down now. Keep moving forward.

I have been working for them the last 3 months and just found out that I have to refund my advance although clients are still on the books..if I quit...My mgr still deny it and told her she is lying because Corporate told me so..Everything you said is true and they start the agents with 50% comm..which means they are taking about 60% of your commission...I sm so mad and trying to fing a way to leave without having to pay them back..this is double dipping and illegal..right? Can I report the MGA..?
Yes you can - file with your States insurance regulator.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can someone advise me on hooking up with this FE company??

Thanks so much
Rob Bennethum
I have been working with several and found Monumental, an Aegon company, one of the best. The rates are competitive and their underwriting is very libral. They place most everyone, customer service for both agents and clients is great. Send me an email and I can help you get appointed - [email protected].

Last edited:

Yes! Your upline is your problem. It just comes down to the math. If your upline is taking 50% just sell 200% more inventory and you will make your goal.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

what happens if you stay 2 years, and you become vested and then leave? do you still owe the company money? this sounds crazy, does anyone know for sure?

Latest posts

Back