Lincoln Heritage North Georgia

Jbbarea

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I'm a relatively experienced life and P&C agent moving into final expense. I've look at TR King, FFP, and now I've spoken with UBI which I guess is the local IMO for Lincoln Heritage. Since I'm starting evening and weekends so I can hold on to my 9-5 for a while I thought LH might be a good start. Lot's of emotional responses about them on these boards, but I tend to filter most of that out. However I just got offered an 85% contract with UBI. I had understood from the boards that most LH "street" level contracts were 90-100%. Any thoughts? Or does anyone know of other LH IMO's I can work with? Golden Memorial doesn't do GA neither does PFG. I could really use some suggestions and without the "I hate LH" guys putting in their two cents. Thanks. For the records, I do my own mail drops and have no interest in "lead sharing" lead financing, or any other lead source. I just need a good carrier that will write solid business and let me build a downline of agents below me. I'm open to other suggestions so don't hesitate to PM me unless you are Symmety or Brokers Alliance. Please stop!

If you want to do LH in GA, I'm pretty sure UBI runs the state.

My advice is run from this company. I'd be happy to chat with you. I live in buford.

I'll shoot you a pm.

Donnie

"Lot's of emotional responses about them on these boards, but I tend to filter most of that out."
I advise you rethink your filtering strategy. You'll learn much from these emotional pleas to stay away.

I'm a relatively experienced life and P&C agent moving into final expense. I've look at TR King, FFP, and now I've spoken with UBI which I guess is the local IMO for Lincoln Heritage. Since I'm starting evening and weekends so I can hold on to my 9-5 for a while I thought LH might be a good start. Lot's of emotional responses about them on these boards, but I tend to filter most of that out. However I just got offered an 85% contract with UBI. I had understood from the boards that most LH "street" level contracts were 90-100%. Any thoughts? Or does anyone know of other LH IMO's I can work with? Golden Memorial doesn't do GA neither does PFG. I could really use some suggestions and without the "I hate LH" guys putting in their two cents. Thanks. For the records, I do my own mail drops and have no interest in "lead sharing" lead financing, or any other lead source. I just need a good carrier that will write solid business and let me build a downline of agents below me. I'm open to other suggestions so don't hesitate to PM me unless you are Symmety or Brokers Alliance. Please stop!

Lincoln heritage is good inventory regardless of the commission paid. Don't let any of these naysayers try to convince you other wise.

I do my own mail drops and have no interest in "lead sharing" lead financing, or any other lead source. I just need a good carrier that will write solid business and let me build a downline of agents below me. I'm open to other suggestions so don't hesitate to PM me unless you are Symmety or Brokers Alliance. Please stop!

I think you'll find your learning curve will be huge. Stick with it. Some of your best advice will come here on the forum (and perhaps worst advice) :err: .....Good luck.

Back