Lincoln Heritage North Georgia

I love me some LH. I want your opinions but not if it means you are going to bash LH. I want ratification. I'm hiding it behind asking for opinions.

Lincoln Heritage is a churn-and-burn operation that pitches the FCGS program gimmick to justify it's premium-pricing.

The only reason I'd partner as an agency operator is if I didn't give a crap about both my agents and my clients.

Todd, your right. I did speak with you guys and was very impressed. As a matter of fact, of all the IMO's on here I think yours is the only one that didn't have a single negative comment. Quite an accomplishment with this crew! It's important however that I do my due diligence. I know in the end it's really up to my sales ability and work ethic whether I succeed. However I could use an IMO that can help me with basics since I'm not used to being independent. My other issue is that I may have spoken to soon regarding leads. Turns out Georgia is one of the worst state in the country for DM leads and no one offers fixed cost leads and the mailer return rate is pretty low. So I'll definitely need some suggestions on lead generation from whoever I work with.
Anyone else want to put in a couple cents before we shut this one down?

Todd, your right. I did speak with you guys and was very impressed. As a matter of fact, of all the IMO's on here I think yours is the only one that didn't have a single negative comment. Quite an accomplishment with this crew! It's important however that I do my due diligence. I know in the end it's really up to my sales ability and work ethic whether I succeed. However I could use an IMO that can help me with basics since I'm not used to being independent. My other issue is that I may have spoken to soon regarding leads. Turns out Georgia is one of the worst state in the country for DM leads and no one offers fixed cost leads and the mailer return rate is pretty low. So I'll definitely need some suggestions on lead generation from whoever I work with.

Thad Sipple on here offers telemarketed leads at a decent rate, you might want to give him a try....He said he was running a special price on them till he started drinking again so you might want to hurry before he gets thirsty.

You can get free Tele leads and fix price dm with us at 360. Todd is an amazing guy also and definitely FEX. Plenty to choose from. Welcome to call me at 6019387663 or email [email protected]

360,FEX, and Todd King were my top 3 choices as well when i started . Any of the 3 i dont believe you could go wrong I ended up going with FEX . I am in Georgia as well what area of georgia are you planning on working ? I know Fex has at least 1 lead vendor that will do a fixed price lead .

Back