Lincoln Heritage North Georgia

360,FEX, and Todd King were my top 3 choices as well when i started . Any of the 3 i dont believe you could go wrong I ended up going with FEX . I am in Georgia as well what area of georgia are you planning on working ? I know Fex has at least 1 lead vendor that will do a fixed price lead .

You made a very good IMO choice and a horrible Nascar choice :) just kiddin (sorta)

Lol i hear well I kinda have to like the name given i have the same name "Jeff Gordon" although I dont follow nascar that much.

I'm a relatively experienced life and P&C agent moving into final expense. I've look at TR King, FFP, and now I've spoken with UBI which I guess is the local IMO for Lincoln Heritage. Since I'm starting evening and weekends so I can hold on to my 9-5 for a while I thought LH might be a good start. Lot's of emotional responses about them on these boards, but I tend to filter most of that out. However I just got offered an 85% contract with UBI. I had understood from the boards that most LH "street" level contracts were 90-100%. Any thoughts? Or does anyone know of other LH IMO's I can work with? Golden Memorial doesn't do GA neither does PFG. I could really use some suggestions and without the "I hate LH" guys putting in their two cents. Thanks. For the records, I do my own mail drops and have no interest in "lead sharing" lead financing, or any other lead source. I just need a good carrier that will write solid business and let me build a downline of agents below me. I'm open to other suggestions so don't hesitate to PM me unless you are Symmety or Brokers Alliance. Please stop!
get out now. You do not need LH unless you want their worn out leads. You will do much better as an independent agent under a GOOD MGA.

----------

I'm a relatively experienced life and P&C agent moving into final expense. I've look at TR King, FFP, and now I've spoken with UBI which I guess is the local IMO for Lincoln Heritage. Since I'm starting evening and weekends so I can hold on to my 9-5 for a while I thought LH might be a good start. Lot's of emotional responses about them on these boards, but I tend to filter most of that out. However I just got offered an 85% contract with UBI. I had understood from the boards that most LH "street" level contracts were 90-100%. Any thoughts? Or does anyone know of other LH IMO's I can work with? Golden Memorial doesn't do GA neither does PFG. I could really use some suggestions and without the "I hate LH" guys putting in their two cents. Thanks. For the records, I do my own mail drops and have no interest in "lead sharing" lead financing, or any other lead source. I just need a good carrier that will write solid business and let me build a downline of agents below me. I'm open to other suggestions so don't hesitate to PM me unless you are Symmety or Brokers Alliance. Please stop!
get a. 90 percent or better or you will give away too much override.

"get a. 90 percent or better or you will give away too much override."
90 per cent is giving up too much. The "Big Three" IMO's on here will give you 110%-120% without proof of production, depending on the Carrier.

Lol i hear well I kinda have to like the name given i have the same name "Jeff Gordon" although I dont follow nascar that much.

Here's a detailed, play-by-play of any Nascar race (so you can act like you're a fan if you need to)-

"They're makin' a left turn!
They're makin' a left turn!
They're makin' a left turn!"
......you get the idea.....

Back