Lincoln Heritage - what is their niche? Are they #1 as they say?

Lh is a terrible deal for the agent. But if someone signs up with them, that is on them.

Other recruiters act as if it’s not their fault to show sympathy. But they have an ulterior motive

Terrible for driven entrepreneur types yes. Terrible for someone who needs rah rah and all that jazz i don't think so. How many times has someone been a decent producer with LH, switch over to the fully independent side with 10 companies and no hand holding and they are gone within 3 months? I think you'd be surprised.

LH has a way of making producers out of people that have no business producing that is for sure.

LOL, If I put up a LinkedIN right now and say I am a licensed agent.. How long would it be before ever recruiter in just in my Inbox.. I say with 2 to 24 hours I would have about 50 e-mails.

Linked IN so over-saturated with "agency builders" currently. You can very easily get 2-5 messages a day. 50 is a lot. haha

Linked IN so over-saturated with "agency builders" currently. You can very easily get 2-5 messages a day. 50 is a lot. haha

LOL I was exaggerating with 50. Funny thing is how you said "Agency Builder." The overall thing in my opinion, is that they key is being a good trainer and motivator and not so much looking to just contract agents.

That is why I came on here. Is because I ran into a TON of agency builders over the month. I actually told one guy I though he was "BSing me" and hung up on him.

Linkedin is not Facebook. You're not there to share pics of your puppy and get 500 likes.

It's for networking, selling your wares and/or recruiting. It is what it is.

Linkedin is not Facebook. You're not there to share pics of your puppy and get 500 likes.

It's for networking, selling your wares and/or recruiting. It is what it is.

It used to be that. it's now posting recruiting videos and arguing in the comments.

giphy.gif

LOL I was exaggerating with 50. Funny thing is how you said "Agency Builder." The overall thing in my opinion, is that they key is being a good trainer and motivator and not so much looking to just contract agents.

That is why I came on here. Is because I ran into a TON of agency builders over the month. I actually told one guy I though he was "BSing me" and hung up on him.

don't tell anyone my phone number

AND LAST THING, COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM GIVING MONEY TO CHARITY ARE YOU FUCKING THICK WHY TF WOULD YOU THINK YOU DESERVE HIS MONEY GO GET YOURS.

YOU ALL FIND NEGATIVE IN EVERYTHING.

Dude - tell us how YOU really feel . . .

Back