Lincoln Heritage - what is their niche? Are they #1 as they say?

I’m not saying don’t have multiple products I’m saying focus on one sale system and do exactly what their training you to do. If you dabble in Medicare, Annuties, MP, FEX, and you Uber on Saturday or just sell FEX what do you think will lead to a better chance of success?

I know LH is a captive agency, anybody know if they would let you contract with them for just Final Expense, then contract with other carriers for other products?

I know when I was a FULL-TIME mortgage protection agent many years ago we added final expense to our arsenal & we picked up Lincoln Heritage as one of our final expense carriers. We also had other final expense carriers so it wasn’t a captive environment I was selling in with LH. Times may have changed that but it wasn’t 100% captive back in the day.

I know when I was a FULL-TIME mortgage protection agent many years ago we added final expense to our arsenal & we picked up Lincoln Heritage as one of our final expense carriers. We also had other final expense carriers so it wasn’t a captive environment I was selling in with LH. Times may have changed that but it wasn’t 100% captive back in the day.

How long ago was it, just about everyone I have spoken to has told ne it’s captive. I have heard it at least got very hierarchical there, they want things done there way, they want you to use there in-house everything. They want you buying there own leads and basically aren’t looking for people who are “part-timers”. They also give incentive trips, cover your E/O Insurance. So pro’s and con’s depending on who you are.

Mostly captive. However, I have been offered a contract. So I am sure an agent could do it In my case it was someone very high up the food chain. So it was who you know . In Spurs case it would be on production and down line access. A new agents I doubt that would happen.

I know LH is a captive agency, anybody know if they would let you contract with them for just Final Expense, then contract with other carriers for other products?

I'm surprised no one has asked you......WHY? Why in the world would you want them in your bag? Too many other good companies than to try and sell one of the highest priced products out there.

I'm surprised no one has asked you......WHY? Why in the world would you want them in your bag? Too many other good companies than to try and sell one of the highest priced products out there.

The Answer to why is because I know someone contracted with them.

I am in the New England, do you know off hand good companies to look at. Before I sign the dotted line.

I already know the response I am going to get right now... but, Highest price products..wouldn't that lead to a higher commission?

Back