List of All IMO/FMO

Purpose!?
Simple its called choice, options, opportunity maybe you know all the IMO's and you have been in the business for 100 years
I don't know them all and I would like to find out
the one that I know of is:

Brokers Alliance
BHC Marketing
JR Insurance Marketing
Carrier Contracting Services
Ash Brokerage
Crump

All I'm asking is to help me fill up the list so everybody knows (including me) what their options are

You have a really good group of companies there...Speak to each of them, and place a couple contracts at each IMO...then after a year, whoever you feel earned your business, move the remaining contracts to...Kind of like a test drive

The list already exists

Go to NAILBA.org

The top BGA groups in the country are part of Nailba. If you look under the membership section, you can search by name, state, etc..

What I want is a list of all direct contract life carriers as a sticky to make it easier than having to contact carriers only to have them tell you that they don't appoint directly.

What I want is a list of all direct contract life carriers as a sticky to make it easier than having to contact carriers only to have them tell you that they don't appoint directly.
Very few life carriers contract directly.

Why would you care about contracting directly anyway? You normally make more money with an IMO.

Most carriers these days don't want to directly interact with agents, especially newer agents to industry or new to carrier. Too labor intensive & expensive, so they prefer the agents be with IMO/FMO & that the agent interact with tge IMO/FMO for training, product questions, pending cases & even servicing

Latest posts

Back