Looking for a home for telesales FE with a good crm

any suggestions on this... I know of dBga and their CRM... any others have a good CRM or any CRM? thanks

I've been doing FE telesales since 2005. I was doing it successfully when others said it wouldn't work. We don't use a CRM. Everything is a one shot close.

If we didn't have a terrific lead system generating 1000's of TV leads each week then we'd probably need a CRM so we could do follow up calls hoping the prospect that said "let me think about " last month will now buy. "Let me think about it" is a POLITE no.....telesales or field sale....about 95% of the time.

They are not worth a call back if you have all the fresh exclusive TV leads you can handle every week. The reason they are not worth a call back is that maybe one out of 15 will buy. The other 14 no's wasted a lot of your valuable time. Especially if you called them multiple times before you made contact with them....just to hear "we've still not decided what we're going to do".

If you spent that same amount of time calling fresh exclusive TV leads you'd average closing about 1 out of 3, not the one out of 15 mentioned above.

Spending your time calling prospects where you have a 1 out of 3 % versus a 1 out of 15% is called working smart.

And we call leads that have responded to a TV commercial for more information. We don't use any kind of dialer to cold call 1000's of seniors hoping to get lucky.

Here's a sample of one of the TV leads we work....

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

These are the best FE leads around, period.

Here's the #1 agent in the country using these leads and our one shot close system.....

If video doesn't play click refresh or right click and click reload.

You and anyone else is free to call me anytime with questions. All calls are confidential.

Last edited:
You don’t necessarily want to drip on the not interested’s. You want the drip campaign for the ones you do close, for cross selling, and the 25-50% that never answer the phone.

Studies show that when folks fill out a form online for a product, they will buy from someone in the next 18 months. And with our folks, they could have bought and lapsed 2-3 policies in that time too. ;)

The only way to stay in front of these folks is buying tons of leads, Continually reach out to them week after week, OR create a long term lead nurture sequence to stay in front of them to close them when they’re ready, get referrals, and cross selling other products.

We already have a basic system, but have been creating our own. It’s called Agent Autopilot. It will be launching within the next few weeks.

As your leads drop into the CRM, the system will call your phone to patch you directly to the prospect. They will most likely still be on the website when you call them.

Obviously, not everyone will pick up and sometimes you won’t be free, so we have a short term drip sequence with sms, email, and ringless voicemail that will push them to call you back, schedule on your calendar, or go to a personalized mock application website where they “can complete their application online.”

And here’s a free tip, make sure you’re putting your name and the number you’re calling from in your email signature and blast that out immediately.

I’m sure you’ve all seen a call come into your phone that says “Telemarketer,” “Spam Risk,” or “Unknown.” If you blast our your email, with your signature set up correctly, instead it will say “Maybe Joshua Jones.”

Our platform will work for Final Expense, Medicare, and Mortgage Protection.

You can manage your prospects, clients, and even agents as you grow your team. All training, support, tools, quote engines etc will all be in one centralized location.

Want more info? Visit Why Work With Entourage?

Eventually you can go directly to https://agentautopilot.tech

Also, looks like you can get some good telesales training at Final Expense Telesales Training
With the exception of Greg, myself, and maybe 2 others, I don't recall anyone in this forum supporting telesales as a successful business model. This includes pre- and post COVID-19. Have your views changed? What is it you feel about the company recommended above that makes their telesales training worth the fee? Please advise.

Also, looks like you can get some good telesales training at Final Expense Telesales Training

Kathy has a good voice for telesales. How long has she been doing FE telesales?

My agents receive free telesales training and I have 16 years experience with it. How can you justify a new agent paying her a few $100 for telesales training, especially when she's probably not very experienced?

Does she give you a kick back on these training fees? If so that's cool. That's capitalism.

Last edited:
With the exception of Greg, myself, and maybe 2 others, I don't recall anyone in this forum supporting telesales as a successful business model. This includes pre- and post COVID-19. Have your views changed? What is it you feel about the company recommended above that makes their telesales training worth the fee? Please advise.

I too have never been the naysayer of telesales. For the right agent, it works. For those who think you can't do it by phone, they are correct as well....THEY can't.

You guys would not believe how many calls a week I get from agents wanting to do telesales. And you KNOW I have never encouraged us as a Good fit for telesales agents.

I do send them to the guys I’m familiar with that know what they are doing. Jeff Root, Greg, James Campbell, Waylon Artrip, etc.

But you wouldn’t believe the number of guys who research NOTHING. They are considering agencies that jumped into telesales just in the last few months. Why? They have no idea. They got a spam email. Or they saw a post on the forum or Facebook.

I feel sorry for these guys but There’s another one born every minute.

Latest posts

Back