Looking for a IMO/FMO to Contract with

noencorp

We have a team of 5 agents and growing. we are looking to build a long term relationship with an IMO/FMO. Majority of our business are in life and Disability, please email me

does anybody have any suggestion?

thanks

We have a team of 5 agents and growing. we are looking to build a long term relationship with an IMO/FMO. Majority of our business are in life and Disability, please email me

does anybody have any suggestion?

thanks

I would go with an upline that has a well established level of respect from this forum, and not from one jumping in with one post wanting to drop their hook in the water. Some that come to mind are Todd King, Scott (Newby), 360 Financial.

I would go with an upline that has a well established level of respect from this forum, and not from one jumping in with one post wanting to drop their hook in the water. Some that come to mind are Todd King, Scott (Newby), 360 Financial.

Thanks for the suggestion

From time to time I get a call from a broker looking for advice on where to place business. I always tell them to subscribe to this:

Broker World Magazine

The magazine is ONLY $6 per year.

In the back of the magazine, and at the website (subscriber section) there are lists of IMO's who would love to have your business.

Shop and compare.

From time to time I get a call from a broker looking for advice on where to place business. I always tell them to subscribe to this:

Broker World Magazine

The magazine is ONLY $6 per year.

In the back of the magazine, and at the website (subscriber section) there are lists of IMO's who would love to have your business.

Shop and compare.

There is also a list of IMO's on this website that is free to look at.

And all of them specialize in FE. The poster wanted life insurance and disability.

Rick

And all of them specialize in FE. The poster wanted life insurance and disability.

Rick

You are correct about the disability, I don't sell it so I don't know who has it. But all FE is life insurance. "Final Expense" is nothing more than a marketing term designed to create a sense of urgency for the sale.

Back