Looking for an FMO for nationwide telesales

Dan OBrien

Expert
I just got laid off as a w2 agent because my company decided to shut down our call center. We strictly sold ACA and ancillary products. I'm looking for an FMO to go independent, and would like to expand to private health insurance for under 65, and Medicare when I get my AHIP. Does anyone know an FMO that would get me contracted with carriers across the country? And I'm also looking for one with good training and support for Medicare, but also pay top commissions.

I just got laid off as a w2 agent because my company decided to shut down our call center. We strictly sold ACA and ancillary products. I'm looking for an FMO to go independent, and would like to expand to private health insurance for under 65, and Medicare when I get my AHIP. Does anyone know an FMO that would get me contracted with carriers across the country? And I'm also looking for one with good training and support for Medicare, but also pay top commissions.

We can help you on the Medicare side, but we don't specialize in ACA at all. Most places won't specialize in both. You probably won't specialize in both. You should target one of those and just have the other in your bag just in case you need it.

We can help you on the Medicare side, but we don't specialize in ACA at all. Most places won't specialize in both. You probably won't specialize in both. You should target one of those and just have the other in your bag just in case you need it.

I do plan on taking my AHIP very soon, but will start with ACA. I've heard a lot about you and am interested in learning more. I'd like to transition primarily into Medicare because the commissions are big, and still keep ACA on the side and advertise for incoming calls. I'm currently onboarding with an ACA FMO and get the ball rolling. What is the commission structure that you are currently offering?

I do plan on taking my AHIP very soon, but will start with ACA. I've heard a lot about you and am interested in learning more. I'd like to transition primarily into Medicare because the commissions are big, and still keep ACA on the side and advertise for incoming calls. I'm currently onboarding with an ACA FMO and get the ball rolling. What is the commission structure that you are currently offering?

We always offer at least street level, which for Med Supps will usually fall between 20-22%, with a couple of exceptions going higher or lower. Medicare Advantage pays at the national rates. For the 2022 year the National rates are $573 for a new enrollment and $287 for the renewal.

With production we go higher.

We always offer at least street level, which for Med Supps will usually fall between 20-22%, with a couple of exceptions going higher or lower. Medicare Advantage pays at the national rates. For the 2022 year the National rates are $573 for a new enrollment and $287 for the renewal.

With production we go higher.
Oh okay great, I will be reaching out to you soon once I get a plan on what exactly I'm going to do.

I am with a ACA brokerage that also gives me leads during open enrollment. One of the only ACA brokerage that took me a while to find that actually invest in their agents, with out giving bs leads. If you close their leads you get half the commission per member per month, but if that lead gives you a referral, it’s you commission 100%

If you have 15 states and will get more by next open enrollment, you can put 200 ppl next oep if you actually work it.

I managed to put 170 ppl on the books just from their leads the first year

I am with a ACA brokerage that also gives me leads during open enrollment. One of the only ACA brokerage that took me a while to find that actually invest in their agents, with out giving bs leads. If you close their leads you get half the commission per member per month, but if that lead gives you a referral, it’s you commission 100%

If you have 15 states and will get more by next open enrollment, you can put 200 ppl next oep if you actually work it.

I managed to put 170 ppl on the books just from their leads the first year

What's the name of your company? I'm currently contracting with Benavest, but not really interested in a lead program.

Back