Looking for an FMO for nationwide telesales

I am with a ACA brokerage that also gives me leads during open enrollment. One of the only ACA brokerage that took me a while to find that actually invest in their agents, with out giving bs leads. If you close their leads you get half the commission per member per month, but if that lead gives you a referral, it’s you commission 100%

If you have 15 states and will get more by next open enrollment, you can put 200 ppl next oep if you actually work it.

I managed to put 170 ppl on the books just from their leads the first year

Plus, I'm looking for full commission rates because I'm working on a powerful marketing strategy as we speak, that would probably get me 20 inbound calls per day. At my last job, I averaged about 2-3 MM sales per day if I talked to 20 people. Most of my money came from ancillary sales through Surebridge.

I do plan on taking my AHIP very soon, but will start with ACA. I've heard a lot about you and am interested in learning more. I'd like to transition primarily into Medicare because the commissions are big, and still keep ACA on the side and advertise for incoming calls. I'm currently onboarding with an ACA FMO and get the ball rolling. What is the commission structure that you are currently offering?
Just remember you can't believe everything you hear... Think it was Monkey Boy that said that and everyone knows he stays high 24/7.. :)

Last edited:
Here’s the facts . All over Facebook 10k people are talking crap and recruiting . Ins is more mlm than ever . Everyone writes 300 mapd and 200 aca a year . I talk to my regionals all the time . They tell me the avg agt writes 5-10 a yr .Guys that recruit heavy say 5% make it .

Plus, I'm looking for full commission rates because I'm working on a powerful marketing strategy as we speak, that would probably get me 20 inbound calls per day. At my last job, I averaged about 2-3 MM sales per day if I talked to 20 people. Most of my money came from ancillary sales through Surebridge.

I invested 40k in leads on my own and got 500 ish ACA clients. The I’m not counting their free leads which I make half on.

if you’re investing in yourself, that is always better, just saying, if you’re new, it’s an excellent FMO

I just got laid off as a w2 agent because my company decided to shut down our call center. We strictly sold ACA and ancillary products. I'm looking for an FMO to go independent, and would like to expand to private health insurance for under 65, and Medicare when I get my AHIP. Does anyone know an FMO that would get me contracted with carriers across the country? And I'm also looking for one with good training and support for Medicare, but also pay top commissions.

If you are still looking for a national FMO that specializes in ACA and U65 health products, I'd recommend AHCP at https://www.ahcpsales.com/ They handle everything for brokers including all the tech and support you need to hit the ground running.

Back