Looking for Appointments in Florida

Not sure why anyone cares what you advertise or how you advertise... but anyway to your actual post, Universal Property and casualty and American Traditions/Modern USA (jerger MGA) appoint any agent that has a pulse it seems so give them a shot. Other than that I don't know of any looking for new agents, esp. down there. Good Luck!

Thanks Josh appreciate it the info
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How is ur wife business doing?[/quote

Well you can imagine in the tough economy the bankruptcy side of the business is doing well. Actually we have merged with several Attorneys and now offer both Attorney and Non Attorney services... I am still awaiting E&O and appointments so still getting new accounts. What lines do you offer?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How is ur wife business doing?

Well you can imagine in the tough economy the bankruptcy side of the business is doing well. Actually we have merged with several Attorneys and now offer both Attorney and Non Attorney services... I am still awaiting E&O and appointments so still getting new accounts. What lines do you offer?

------------------------------------

Last edited:
I wish you the best Mohammed, I started looking into opening my own agency by end of this year 2012, so I'm doing all of the research. I would like to hear from you and maybe learn and hear what you have gone thru. Have you considered an MGA? I'm planing on selling P&C and life in The Fort Myers area.

Best of luck.
Michael.

I wish you the best Mohammed, I started looking into opening my own agency by end of this year 2012, so I'm doing all of the research. I would like to hear from you and maybe learn and hear what you have gone thru. Have you considered an MGA? I'm planing on selling P&C and life in The Fort Myers area.

Best of luck.
Michael.

I can tell you this there is a lot to learn and I learn everyday, yes I am using MGA for commercial business however I write my personal directly. If you would like to ask anything at all pm or email me.

Thanks

Back