Looking for Good EFax??

RingCental is great. Always works well. Nice to be able to use it on my iPhone. I can even edit/sign a document in the docusign app and fax all from my phone.

efax is good, i think its something like $16/mo, cant really remember how much i pay though. never had problems with it.

for phone service, just cancel your home landline. those are obsolete anyway. and just use your cell phone.
if you must have a "landline" then use google voice. free service, make phonecalls through your computer. I do that sometimes, nobody can tell the difference

I have both. Use ringcentral for 1 business, eFax for the other. No complaints about either. Ringcentral is good if you are going to use their phone/telephony solutions since it's all integrated. For the business I use with eFax, the telephone lines are regular POTS lines, so it works better there for me.

Metrofax works well. It has apps for my iPad and phone which lets me submit biz from multiple devices. It also let's me forward faxes via email to give you extra contact options.

Back