Looking for Healthinsurance

mactube

Expert
Are there bundles of Car and Health insurances ?
I know about bundles of car / home etc. but is there such a thing as a combination of health and car insurance ?

I'm looking for a health insurance plan for around 80$ per month with no more than 5k deductible and no charge for doctor visits.
I'm 33 years old and live in california. Does anybody have a good tip for a plan?
I don't want to give out me phone no. address etc. ( getting to much junk mail and sells calls already lol..
That's why I haven really requested quotes.

No such thing as a bundle, but rather they are giving you a discount for owning both policies.

Zip Code is 90250 ..
Hope somebody will get back at me.. since there is an actual topic in this forum who to look for a customers and marketing stategies etc...
well here I am !! maybe not a big customer, but a free one :)

Not going to get much in that price range at your age with the big guys, Healthnet might have something close.

If you find one with Dr. visits, it'll be limited to 2-3 and they wont be free, you'll have a copay, except for your preventive care, that'll come at no charge.

I'm sure someone will come along with some better details for you, I've been out of that market for a few months and would hate to steer you wrong if something else has come along.

Back