Low Mail Response Rates?

Ok, so since Ben pointed it out...I have to admit...I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make my 1,000 post (I spend way to much time on this forum). The fact that my buddy Matt set this up perfectly without knowing is even better. I've been a HUGE Monty Python fan since I was 6 years old, yep my parents were degenerates with twisted senses of humor. So in honor of the Great John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Graham Chapman and Michael Palin... I give...SPAM!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Monty Python was on the PBS channel when I was a teenager. This is back before cable TV. It was the only really funny show on TV in those days. It was followed by the Goodies which was also funny. Network TV tried to pass off the Brady Bunch and shows like that as comedy.

You kids have no idea what it was like in those days. You're spoiled with your Tosh.O and Family Guy. We had one hour of laughter max.

That's why we are workers and don't expect to be entertained every second.

I blow wind in your general direction.

Monty Python was on the PBS channel when I was a teenager. This is back before cable TV. It was the only really funny show on TV in those days. It was followed by the Goodies which was also funny. Network TV tried to pass off the Brady Bunch and shows like that as comedy.

You kids have no idea what it was like in those days. You're spoiled with your Tosh.O and Family Guy. We had one hour of laughter max.

That's why we are workers and don't expect to be entertained every second.

I blow wind in your general direction.

Your Mother was a hampster and your Father smelled of elderberries!!!

Back