Malware!

palerider

Expert
Alabama
Any good ideas for the best software to remove malware, spyware and any other bug they come up with?

What about software to make your system run better.

Thanks a bunch guys.

Any good ideas for the best software to remove malware, spyware and any other bug they come up with?

What about software to make your system run better.

Thanks a bunch guys.

I had a problem a few weeks ago i went to www.download.com they have lots of options free and pay options.

I used Malwarebytes-anti malware it was free it worked very well for me and had steps to completely remove it, no problems since.

Im no expert but it was very easy and I could not have been happier.

In the end one's browser settings will play more into the effectiveness then the actual browser, unless one is running IE 6.0 which has it's issues if it does not have the latest patches.

Update your OS with the latest patches (and often) along with your local software.

Most viruses come from the opening of attachments within emails that look to be legitimate.

Thanks Guys, I've been doing a little research on the subject ever since I learned that search engines such as google will gather your information and hold it for a period of time and it could be turned over to the Feds, I am not doing anything wrong, but its just my business not Obama's. I have a malware software called ad-aware and its ok, but not great. I also would agree download.com is a great place for any new software. Plus I have firefox on my computer, is it really safer than windows?

Thanks again guys

depends how bad it is....if really bad with pop ups and running really slow...you have to reboot from scratch....I have 14 yr old twins and an 18 yr old with their own computer.....have wiped their drive numerous times....they are not even allowed to get on mine as well as even look at it....they already know not to ask....do not even let them touch the monitor....

This. It's the best free for cleaning a system.

If you want a software program to protect you from future problems, try Kaspersky.

Back