Marketing Spwl

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
Any experience or ideas marketing Spwl?

I am looking to tap into the market of these products of clients with CDs or large amount of $$ in money market or bank accounts that they want to pass along to children and really don't have any plan for the money and don't need it for income.

These also often come with ltc rider where death benefit can be accessed to pay for ltc care costs.

How do I find these prospects? Seminars? Newspaper insert? See enough people and eventually find someone?

These cases generate potentially large premiums and comm and really help people as well. Thank for the ideas in advance.

I don't know of any one personally using spwl as a marketing niche successfully. I know Mark Rosenthal was doing it but I emailed him and he wasn't big on the idea anymore. Check out iams IMO. I know they have a marketing program for spwl.

I've only sold these to Medicare clients. Mostly single women with children. I'm sure if you talk to enough people you can sell it, as a stand alone product, but I think you would have to be willing to spend a lot of your own money and focus on this full time to "create" a client marketing spwl.

I don't know of any one personally using spwl as a marketing niche successfully. I know Mark Rosenthal was doing it but I emailed him and he wasn't big on the idea anymore. Check out iams IMO. I know they have a marketing program for spwl.

It is not as good as it once was. Get a list of bank cd holders.

Either they are leaving the money to someone or they are not.

If they are not, do an annuity. Most bank cd's interest rates are playing a lot less than annuities are.

If they are leaving it to someone, a spwl is the way to go. You can leave them more and is better.

If you call me I will try and go over how to do it.

This niche cost a lot of people to prospect with but you can make good money from it. Most SPWL are paying anwhere from 11% to 15% Plus.

I think Mark is into marketing Tele-Medicine now. He's a whirling dervish.

I offer a lot of things, but I am loving Tele-Medicine. Cost the whole family $15 a month and agent makes $5 a month. You just tell people about it and push a link to them. Welcome Insurance Agents-Start Selling Telemedicine

Back