Medicare Help - No Rush I know y'all r busy

You and Vic both use the same FMO. :yes:

That organization, or it's forum member that I know about, were not in my mind when I made the earlier posts.

On the other hand, there is one down the road (or up the road, whichever is right) from you that was. Their website has significant mention of training and they were specifically recommended, in an old thread, to a prospective agent as a good training source.

That organization, or it's forum member that I know about, were not in my mind when I made the earlier posts.

On the other hand, there is one down the road (or up the road, whichever is right) from you that was. Their website has significant mention of training and they were specifically recommended, in an old thread, to a prospective agent as a good training source.
Yes, they're good. They also have an agency within that I compete with, so I wouldn't feel comfortable using them. I've heard nothing but good about them.

Yes, they're good. They also have an agency within that I compete with, so I wouldn't feel comfortable using them. I've heard nothing but good about them.

That's something only an AGENT would know and consider to be a stumbling block.

That's something only an AGENT would know and consider to be a stumbling block.

I believe that is an incorrect statement of fact.

Any long term reader of the Senior forum here would know that and why it is considered a stumbling block by an agent.

OK. I give up. It actually isn't a brag if it is true, no? It was not a one upmanship (who was I one upping?). It's more like this is an opportunity for someone. Don't these fmos or other "uplines" get a financial incentive of any kind? Wouldn't you want to add people to your team that have some proven skills? But thanks for the feedback. I will no longer post because I can't seem to do this in a way that doesn't offend people.

You're doing quite fine here. Please don't take offense for unsolicited advice.

No offense, but why would anyone not in the insurance business want to be on an insurance forum.:SLEEP:
I'd rather binge watch ID channel. Being a homicide detective would be a cool job.:cool:

You're doing quite fine here. Please don't take offense for unsolicited advice.

Sure seems like Last Dollar ran her off. She has not been back online since Friday PM.

Regulars can and do put him on ignore. Someone wandering in here has no clue about anyone, but especially Last Dollar. They assume he has street cred, which he most certainly does not.

But an even bigger concern is the number of folks like @Bevo and @WCMason who contribute so much but have chosen to disengage from the forum rather than putting up with Dollars drivel.

Sure seems like Last Dollar ran her off. She has not been back online since Friday PM.

Regulars can and do put him on ignore. Someone wandering in here has no clue about anyone, but especially Last Dollar. They assume he has street cred, which he most certainly does not.

But an even bigger concern is the number of folks like @Bevo and @WCMason who contribute so much but have chosen to disengage from the forum rather than putting up with Dollars drivel.

While I do agree that he should sometimes just keep his thoughts to himself, what he said to her didn't warrant her taking enough offense to run away. Might have just been too thin skinned.

Anyway....Lost$......check yourself!

While I do agree that he should sometimes just keep his thoughts to himself, what he said to her didn't warrant her taking enough offense to run away. Might have just been too thin skinned.

Anyway....Lost$......check yourself!

I will point out that somarco made a negative comment about her potential approach to the medicare business before I ever commented in the thread. I don't think that one set very well with her either.

As far as op is concerned, I don't know which is worse, the affront and insult her attitudes offer to current lady agents in the Medicare field or the possibility of business failure her attitude about her family brings to her business planning.

I think you just read her whole post wrong. I didn't even come close to seeing her post as "one-upping" anyone or anything. You just read into it is all.

The thing about Bob's post to her is that is was not really demeaning like your's was. He was just telling her like it is in this business. Yours was just putting down her post and the comments she made about her sons. In her eyes, you attacked her sons and questioned a mother. Not at all the same as what Bob said.

Back