Medicare Help - No Rush I know y'all r busy

As a mom, Todd’s last post hit the nail on the head. We who have been around a while know that you are ultimately harmless on sometimes quite useful.

As a mom, Todd’s last post hit the nail on the head. We who have been around a while know that you are ultimately harmless on sometimes quite useful.

I see your post.

I think there are some issues here that I am surprised that you, as a parent, successful business-woman and successful female insurance agent, are not seeing.

Which FMO did you move to LD? :huh:

After a phone call from a marketing rep, with no followup that was promised, I only moved away. I did not move to.

I am embarrassed. If I knew how to record phone calls, and actually had a recording of that conversation to back me up, I would go back and edit some prior posts.

As it is, I will just say that further searching would be necessary if I actually needed to choose an FMO at some point in the future.

After a phone call from a marketing rep, with no followup that was promised, I only moved away. I did not move to.

I am embarrassed. If I knew how to record phone calls, and actually had a recording of that conversation to back me up, I would go back and edit some prior posts.

As it is, I will just say that further searching would be necessary if I actually needed to choose an FMO at some point in the future.

Wa what?

What happened?

Have you looked at Gordon Marketing? Ask for Sylvia. :yes:

Gordon Marketing - Insurance Broker FMO IMO VMO

Back