Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS

Re: Mass. sues Mega

10 years - I can't believe I lasted 6 months. What were you thinking.

I was thinking that if I only sold the higher end plans, which I generally did, I could make sense of UGA as a career. However, the insane cash/stock they toss at you was what kept me there so long for sure.

The "highest end" plans had next to no outpatient benefits and still lacking drug coverage - on top of being the most uncompetitive plans available in the market - as you see now.

They also threw that stock junk in my face when I was quitting. I asked my manager if my client cares about how my stock I have.

The "highest end" plans had next to no outpatient benefits and still lacking drug coverage - on top of being the most uncompetitive plans available in the market - as you see now.

They also threw that stock junk in my face when I was quitting. I asked my manager if my client cares about how my stock I have.

I'm still not someone that thinks insrance coverage needs to cover insane amounts of RX and wellness because frankly I think it's a bad investment. For me a higher deductible HSA plan is the smartest way to go for the avergae healthy family. That being said, even their HSA was not that competitive and the training/marketing was a joke. Plus I couldn't stand to watch them endlessly champion scumbag top reps who repeatedly misled their customers.

Actually, a lot of plans with drug caps don't apply to cancer treatment - even outpatient drugs. I called Carefirst about this years ago regarding their $500 drug cap. That cap doesn't not apply to anything cancer related - even if it's outpatient meds.

and is that in writing.....

Actually, a lot of plans with drug caps don't apply to cancer treatment - even outpatient drugs. I called Carefirst about this years ago regarding their $500 drug cap. That cap doesn't not apply to anything cancer related - even if it's outpatient meds.

Wouldn't know. Can't get a spec policy and policies are mailed directly to the policy holder. I'm not a Carefirst fan because of that cap in the 1st place and it's the last place I stick 'em when they can't afford anything else.

Back