Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS

Re: Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS Scam

I haven't noticed those ubiquitous Mega signs around the Philly area recently. There used to be a plethora of them on every pole in the area. Are they belly up in this area?

Around here, they either went to insphere, or they went and started up an agency with American Republic. That is what the managers here in TX seemed to do.

Most of them joined either NASECARE or US Health. Either way they make less then going independent so it makes no sense.

I haven't thoroughly read all 27 pages of this thread, so forgive me if this question has already been answered.

Does MEGA (or it's alias's) still primarily sell policies that have lots of internal benefit maximums? I came across one of their older 2006 policies today. It was astounding and disgusting how many $$$ caps were applied to specific benefits from surgery to doctor visits. Except for the $2 Million lifetime limit, it didn't even look like a major medical plan, but the premium was very high. In fact, this type of plan would be deemed a Limited Benefit policy going forward. Is this still the primary policy Mega Life is selling?? If so and if they can't afford to sell compliant major medical plans, MEGA will be history before too long.
-AC

OK Thanks. I'm surprised the MEGA shut down didn't make the news. Perhaps I was on vacation on something.

Back