Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS

Re: Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS Scam

Recently contacted by Insphere. No prior sales experience--pharmaceutical/clinical project management and trainer for about a decade until I was laid off a few months ago. Thinking of changing careers and would like to know how much money a non-experienced agent makes. From what I have been reading from this and other sites, it seems like it's not much at all (maybe $45K/yr.?) Can someone please verify? Thx

Dont do it, there are better opportunities or go
independent. Insphere takes and gives nothing, no leads,
worthless stock

Recently contacted by Insphere. No prior sales experience--pharmaceutical/clinical project management and trainer for about a decade until I was laid off a few months ago. Thinking of changing careers and would like to know how much money a non-experienced agent makes. From what I have been reading from this and other sites, it seems like it's not much at all (maybe $45K/yr.?) Can someone please verify? Thx

That's like asking how much a restaurant owner makes. Between a million and bankruptcy.

You're going to be self-employed. No one can promise or even hint at what you'll make.

I can tell you this much; unless you have a marketing budget of at least $300/wk you'll be cold calling.

There are still Mega in hiding products being sold (Accident and Critical care) but they are out there under different names.

I righteous love how anon. cowards communication anything they see assume without retentive themselves to any import of truthfulness or quality. What a prank.

New Jersey? I anticipate not. Go heavenward and try and prove that one.

Enough already, just go away!:mad:

Their policies are not going to be hcr compliant. A guy tried to argue with me about how major medical didn't have to comply with the mandates if the company chose not to. I was in a training for humana medicare with about 20 new insphere agents, I tried to explain the difference between major medical and a health plan, he wasn't ever going to get it, so I just stopped trying to explain it.

Brand new kool aid drinkers.

Here is another nice fact. if you sign the contract with Insphere/Healthmarkets, you get locked FOR LIFE to United HealthCare/GoldenRule, and they are working on doing the same thing for Genworth and other carriers where they can. If you read the fine print of their contract with GoldenRule, it says that GR won't contract sub-brokers for 6 months after the agreement ends. Now it SOUNDS like they mean when the agent leaves, after 6 months the agent is free (that sux but it gets worse). what it ACTUALLY means is that it is 6 months from when the agreement ends with Insphere!!!!! That means that if Insphere does not want to release you, you have to wait until 6 months after they stop selling UHC, which could be never!

So, why would you even think about signing that contract? Especially when they want to do the same thing with other carriers?

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't NASE start its own brokerage called NASECARE? I understand that they no longer sell any Mega products and offer GR,World,Assurant, Aetna and others. Is this not correct?

I don't think they do Aetna, but the others yes. I am an independent agent and found them because I used to sell memberships. They sell some other products too like life and ancillaries.

The story I got was that NASE was not really started by UICI but was actually morphed into it (same thing?). Later, due to all the lawsuits, NASE truly became a separate entity, and although it probably at some point was lumped in with Mega, it actually did become its own entity and parted ways with Healthmarkets because of all the lawsuits that Healthmarkets was/is/will always be going through. This kinda makes sense because I heard there was some big breakup a couple years ago and a lot of bashing between the two.

So, since there are all of these NASE leads coming in and no one to service them, NASE started NASEcare. Actually, when I spoke to them, the commissions sounded pretty good especially for a new agency. And I used to get some of the leads which were pretty darn good.

I like being independent though and go as earned anyway, so I don't really need the advances. Still, since they started a Career side or direct agent side (as they call it), where you can join the company without being part of an agency and getting like really high commissions, I am thinking about that at least. AIO is the only one I know of with similar commissions, but I think NASEcare has them beat.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
But one thing they are adamant against is that they do not sell Mega garbage. So, hey, you got to give NASE credit for not changing its name like Mega did and actually creating an agency that sells decent products. I even asked them about using NASE in the name NASEcare and was told that they have nothing to hide as the products speak for themselves and it is a new agency vs Insphere which we all know about that one.

Last edited:
Back