Midyear-2008 Lead Company Update

There are some leads that you don't want to get on the phone.

I've been coaching a protege, and he's tried out Prospect Zone leads. Inordinate amount of people trying to sign up for Medicaid, filled out a survey to win an ipod, etc. Just a total waste of time.

My guess is there's lots of crap in the affiliate driven/banner advertising type stuff.

Good point.

Chumps has been sending me health and life leads for the past 8 months as just one of the perks to joining his association. I guess I get about 9 per week and easily sell 7 or 8. He only charges me $2 per lead and for each one I don't sell he credits $14.

This is just one of the reasons his association has grown to 73,000 members in such a short time.

I'm earning so much money right now that I am buying 12 new Hummers for my friends and paying for all the gas they use for the rest of their lives. (Yeah, I'm a giver.) I also run fleet of V8s 24/7 just because I love the sound of high performance engines.

Thank you Chumps. I would not be the success I am without you!

Rick

Bonus, when should I be expecting the keys & gas card?

Thanks Rick

Give your name a Google search and see what pops up. I found out that an affiliate of Hometown Quotes or Hometown Quotes themselves were using my name to market their leads. When you clicked these links, it ghost linked you to their lead form. If you find this happening to you as well, please let me know asap!!

There are some leads that you don't want to get on the phone.

I've been coaching a protege, and he's tried out Prospect Zone leads. Inordinate amount of people trying to sign up for Medicaid, filled out a survey to win an ipod, etc. Just a total waste of time.

My guess is there's lots of crap in the affiliate driven/banner advertising type stuff.

I posted several times about PZ, and the site they use to generate individual health leads, I also included the Top Keywords for this site, Thats the reason you are receiving what you are receiving. Their advertising is Crap, So much better lead companies to spend your money on.

Bill...I didn't know you were Lebanese. I still have an apartment in Beirut that you can use as a second office. Better watch the flying missiles though.

And Hezbollah doesn't like when you wear Izod shirts, so keep those at home.

Back