Midyear-2008 Lead Company Update

I had conceptions about Leadpod based on what I was told...spoke with a few agents who trashed it - said to stay far away.

I finally chose to try it out for myself and my own results were ultimately the only results that mattered. Upon using it I saw its value.

IHIAA,
Thank you for responding to my post even though I should have used spell check before posting my message. However, my issue with you Sir is, why did it take you a year to try it for yourself? Why are you now recommending the service of Leadpod, Agent Toolbox, and one or two major GA in the business? I believe that the only way to be in this business is honestly and being upfront with agents and customers. Guys like you who get off thinking you know it all, simple don't know. If you were so successful before Leadpod and the other service, why would you change? You should admit that your mind was changed because of the kickbacks that you are receiving. And Yes, you are getting KICKBACKS. As I said in my early post, if you want to sell memberships, and refer agents to certain companies by all means do so. However, the don't do it at the expense of making yourself look like a genious and others a fool.

This will be my last post about this issue. I wish you luck in the future with your Organization, just keep in mind that you aren't the only person making a GREAT living in the insurance business by doing it the right way.

I recieve nodda - nothing from Leadpod and they are not even an affiliate of the IHIAA - nor do members get any discounts. We have zero relationship with Leadpod.

I also do not recommend Agent Toolbox - upon looking at it I myself am having a tough time seeing the value. I'm getting kicked back from Agent Toolbox? News to me - we have no affiliation with them whatsoever.

You seem to have a lot of misconceptions yourself. I see the rumor mill has run amok.

Last edited:
You are correct in saying you are not getting kickbacks for Leadpod or Agent Toolbox. However, you are getting kickbacks from companies like Prospect Zone for their services that you refer, and MGA's for the referral of agents. After doing so you then act like you are so bias to new agents. I am not against you making money through your business or referrals, but tell the whole truth.

Okay... I know the truth behind the information I am saying but I will leave it at that becuase I didn't expect to waste my night responding back to your information. My only reason for posting a comment the first time was to get you to tell the whole truth. Since you have decline to do so I have nothing further to say about this matter.

Again, I wish you well with your business!

I believe part of your "truth" was me flip-flopping on LeadPod so I could earn a kick-back - come to find I'm not even affilated with them. Another "truth" was Agent Toolbox which not only am I not affiliated with but I don't even see value in. Presented with that evidence, then you're onto Prospect Zone, etc...

It's obvious that you are either blindly throwing darts at a board or you have a bad source of information.

How do you like this email I found in my spam folder? Vimo's ad promoting insurance starting at $59 a month!!! It's funny, about two months ago when I tried the Vimo live calls, the first lead I got asked about this price, when I called Vimo out on it, they said they had no idea of any such advertising. Awesome!!

sonfis

footer.gif

I'm know genious nor do I have any early post to refer to, but I AM from NC! Please provide supporting documentation for your accusations. I keep hearing the term "Flopper" in relation to Obama. Are you trying to say you have evidence that JP is voting for Obama?

:swoon:

If ONE agent complains it's "ehh....whatever."

Not the case with us I can assure you.

The fact is the leads from ads like this SUCK and we don't want them.

I have provided a direct line to me on here via email, however, if that does not work due to spam filters etc. please do not hesitate to contact me at 615-550-5337. That is my direct line.

If a HometownQuotes affiliate ever does this, they will be terminated, not paid, and potentially sued if the lead volume was high. Thankfully, we usually catch them quickly before they send us more than 5-6 leads.

I believe Bob Vineyard is on this board as somarco. He can attest that when we do find them, we automatically credit the leads back to the agents, even if they never asked for them. Luckily that does not happen more than once a quarter!

Again, please email me if you find that someone is violating your name or trademark. If you do not hear from me within 3 business days, please call me just in case.

Thanks!

Back