Mobile Printer for IPhone

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Does anybody have a recommendation for a mobile printer that will work with my iPhone?

It can go through Bluetooth or it could be wired, I don't care. I just want something where I can turn a printer on in the car, connect my iPhone to it and be able to print documents from my iPhone.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a mobile printer that will work with my iPhone?

It can go through Bluetooth or it could be wired, I don't care. I just want something where I can turn a printer on in the car, connect my iPhone to it and be able to print documents from my iPhone.
I have to get a mobile printer to print out documents for my new job. The company recommends a Brother Pocket 6, but the damn thing is $300. Does anyone have a recommendation? I have found a few mobile printers but they all seem to be pricey. I would like to stay under $200 if at all possible.

I have to get a mobile printer to print out documents for my new job. The company recommends a Brother Pocket 6, but the damn thing is $300. Does anyone have a recommendation? I have found a few mobile printers but they all seem to be pricey. I would like to stay under $200 if at all possible.
Brother is the absolute best in my opinion.

I would spend the money and save yourself a bunch of frustration down the road. If you go cheap on hardware like this, you're not going to have a good time.

Back