Dialing for dollars

I'd have to google how to take a screen shot of the rate sheet, then email to myself, then how to share on this forum. But here's 3 rates I just looked up:

F (60)...10k....Tobacco is $50.61 and Non tobacco is $35.88

F (70)...10k...Tobacco is $87.95 and Non tobacco is $59.61

F (80)...10k...Tobacco is 155.22 and Non tobacco is $112.72

These rates include paying double FV for accidental deat plus the $4 Legacy membership fee.

May not be the lowest rates out there, I don't know.

Why should I waste my time on you, you're not going to use this carrier anyway. Plus I don't like your previous snide remarks to me.
I am not the one that said I would post the app questions man. You were.

Disagreeing does not always equal snide. In the earlier comments in this thread, I stated that I thought the platinum plan would be MUCH STRICTER than you were painting it to be, and not a viable option for many people.

I asked for the actual health questions, and you said you would post. Then you magically forgot.

I let it go because your lack of response can speak for itself and people can interpret that how they want.

BUT when you came back to get in a "snide" dig at the KSKJ guys, I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for you to post the questions that YOU said you would post.

I'd have to google how to take a screen shot of the rate sheet, then email to myself, then how to share on this forum. But here's 3 rates I just looked up:

F (60)...10k....Tobacco is $50.61 and Non tobacco is $35.88

F (70)...10k...Tobacco is $87.95 and Non tobacco is $59.61

F (80)...10k...Tobacco is 155.22 and Non tobacco is $112.72

These rates include paying double FV for accidental deat plus the $4 Legacy membership fee.

May not be the lowest rates out there, I don't know.
Again, the rate sheet would be nice, but the actual health questions will be more useful. The ones you said you would post.

The rates only matter for the people that can actually qualify for the plan.

Again, the rate sheet would be nice, but the actual health questions will be more useful. The ones you said you would post.

The rates only matter for the people that can actually qualify for the plan.
BobHarris posted a copy of the Platinum application's health questions earlier in post #98. And you responded to the Platinum application's health questions in post # 99. Did you forget that?

Back