Monumental Lead Program

Does anyone have a copy of the Monumental lead piece? I'm looking at trying their discounted program ($300/1000), but not if it dousn't work.

More to the point...I don't care much what the piece looks like...What is the response rate vs. other mailings you've done in the same market?

Thanks.

Does anyone have a copy of the Monumental lead piece? I'm looking at trying their discounted program ($300/1000), but not if it dousn't work.

More to the point...I don't care much what the piece looks like...What is the response rate vs. other mailings you've done in the same market?

Thanks.

MY response with it has been mixed. Very good one time. Very bad the 2nd time. Average the 3rd and 4th time.

It probably has to do more with who else has dropped in the zip codes recently and how hard the zips have been hit over and over.

No one can predict that for you. Just go for it and keep dropping them in different zips and it will all even out over time.

MY response with it has been mixed. Very good one time. Very bad the 2nd time. Average the 3rd and 4th time.

It probably has to do more with who else has dropped in the zip codes recently and how hard the zips have been hit over and over.

No one can predict that for you. Just go for it and keep dropping them in different zips and it will all even out over time.

Muchas gracias, my doughy friend. I will wing it, then post again!

Thanks.

If you still want a copy of the lead piece Monumental uses just PM me your info and I will email you a copy of the lead.

I decided not to use their program. They won't send me the returned lead cards. They provide online access to them only. I like to show up and door knock with the actual cards, so I'm sticking to my current DM prgram even if it is more expensive.

I decided not to use their program. They won't send me the returned lead cards. They provide online access to them only. I like to show up and door knock with the actual cards, so I'm sticking to my current DM prgram even if it is more expensive.

That's really not a big issue. I get the real cards back from some I use but by the time I get them, I've already sold them anyway.

you don't have a printer? why would you just show up? that
say to me you got nothing going on! I can for the life of me think that you really get in a house doing that, if you just showed up where I live people will call the police????

Yeah, I kick the door in and hold them at gunpoint until they sign an app. You guys don't do that?

Here's what I really do: I call them all to set an appointment. The ones who won't answer their phone, I door knock. I like to have the actual green/blue/pink/orange/magenta card with me to remind them why I'm there. Never had a gun drawn on me or the cops called.

Maybe you should smile more?!?

Back