More than a half million Americans gain coverage under Biden

Sadly, the democrats have done nothing whatsoever to lower the actual cost of care. Care has always been accessible, at least during my 50+ years on this planet. Yet, the COST of care is skyrocketing. I got to spend two days in the hospital last month (thought I was having a heart attack, turned out to be much simpler case of arrhythmia). The price tag for 44 hours in the hospital? $47,000, for just the hospital (doesn't include the physician fees). That's not "affordable." Who in hell can "afford" $47,000? Just imagine if it were more serious, like open heart surgery and another week in the place? I went to see three doctors outside of that hospital stay. The cheapest one was $320. For a simple consultation -- no surgery or other procedures, just maybe 10 to 15 minutes of his time. The fees being charged are immoral. Nothing about the "Affordable Care Act" did anything to make the care affordable; in fact, cost of care has gone way up in the 11 years since the law was passed.
I wonder if Trumps pic for HHS secretary, Alex Azar of Pfizer, was designed to lower drug prices? Or perhaps his $6B tax cuts for the big pharma industry was designed to strike fear in their hearts preceding some drug price cut task force?

You mean that terrible Pfizer company who spent their own money to save the world? Next thing you will criticize is any profit made on it.

I just wonder under govt controlled Healthcare, would we even have a vax yet?

And I assume you are waiting for the NON profit vax to come out?

You mean that terrible Pfizer company who spent their own money to save the world? Next thing you will criticize is any profit made on it.

I just wonder under govt controlled Healthcare, would we even have a vax yet?

And I assume you are waiting for the NON profit vax to come out?
Well the proof's in the pudding on that one. All countries with national healthcare programs are receiving vaccinations. And there is always money to be made by preserving human lives because everybody at some point will be on prescription meds....if they live longer. These vaccines are merely growing the client base.

Don't look not just about everything is a human right now this now today
California school district to vote on whether high-speed broadband is a human right | Fox News
Your preference is for low income families to not have access to the modern information system so that future generations can stay low income families? And you believe there is no cost to society in having low income families, while at the same time, criticizing the cost of government programs which subsidize them?

Your preference is for low income families to not have access to the modern information system so that future generations can stay low income families? And you believe there is no cost to society in having low income families, while at the same time, criticizing the cost of government programs which subsidize them?

Nothing about subsidizing Something does not have to be a human right to be subsidized

In fact, many donate to these causes but none of that has to do with it being a human right just the right thing to do

Calling something a human right is another ballgame

got news for you too

Its your lefties in CA don't want them educated

he "Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction" caught attention in February when Fox News reported on Oregon defending the program, which advises, among other things, that the focus on finding the right answer is an example of White supremacy infiltrating classrooms.
California promotes 'dismantling racism in math' guidance in draft for statewide framework | Fox News

Nothing about subsidizing Something does not have to be a human right to be subsidized

In fact, many donate to these causes but none of that has to do with it being a human right just the right thing to do

Calling something a human right is another ballgame

got news for you too

Its your lefties in CA don't want them educated

he "Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction" caught attention in February when Fox News reported on Oregon defending the program, which advises, among other things, that the focus on finding the right answer is an example of White supremacy infiltrating classrooms.
California promotes 'dismantling racism in math' guidance in draft for statewide framework | Fox News
Using your logic, we should clearly close down libraries because it's just another way that society subsidizes those who can't afford books.

Using your logic, we should clearly close down libraries because it's just another way that society subsidizes those who can't afford books.

Again your not listing or reading very well, Subsidizing or charity for a thing does not make it a human right

Something not being a human right does not mean it can't be subsidized or benefit from charity

The truth is the only human right is the air you breath

and listen you're talking to a guy who has been up and down a few time even homeless at one point no heat in a very cold winter

Nothing is a human right

Back