MSpark Mailings Through Settlers? Anyone? Bueler?

I thought the OP said 15k drop for $730.....that makes a crazy difference from 1.5k

I'll take a .25 return on a $730/15k drop....give me 375 leads per week, I migt be able to make it on my 37.5% contract and 15% closing rate. That'll make me 9492.19

You'd probably still fail! Haha you know I'm joking with you. I might need to make a loan from you soon. Wing brought it to my attention that I'm broke. :(

You'd probably still fail! Haha you know I'm joking with you. I might need to make a loan from you soon. Wing brought it to my attention that I'm broke. :(

I went to OU, I can't add....surely that 37.5% of my 6500/week I get with you and 360 is better than 120% of nothing......isn't that what ya'll keep telling me?

You may have been busy, but I'm unsure if you closed any deals.

A double S hole...what's that spell!

Ben, curiosity is killing me...on the 38 appointments how.many did you sit, how.many did you close, what was the cost of the leads with appt setting and how much AP. If you don't want to answer publicly I understand, but please pm or call me..I'm obviously up.

I'll have you spend a day with my worse agent and you'll learn more in that day then you've learned since you got your license last year.

I tell you what. I'll put 10 grand down on my personal production vs yours this year. Final Expense. Since your so great! Deal?

----------

I'll have you spend a day with my worse agent and you'll learn more in that day then you've learned since you got your license last year.

Wait. ... your worst agent would be you correct? Either way the offer still stands.

Last edited:
Back