This client was denied due to Rx history not MIB. MIB's don't give a decline. It would say it's referred to an UW for further review. A day or so later the agent would get an email about the case being incomplete.

She has been prescribed meds on the auto decline list. Since you don't have an authorization on file, MoO will not tell you which drugs caused the decline.

Ask your client, what medications have you been prescribed in the past even you never took them or are no longer taking them?

I may be remembering incorrectly. Doesn't MoO have a Disclosure to agent form? I believe it is part of my app pac.

Yep. Like previously posted, It's either the MIB or Prescription history that got you on this one. An agent's situation whether a newbie (or oldbie like me) is to work with carriers that provide instant decisions. These carriers will run the reports upon the phone interview that you initiate or when you do the app on your computer or laptop, Clients forget, and they lie. They don't always pay good attention either. The RX check will go far back and something taken 3 years (or more even) but not currently being taken can be cause for a decline also depending on the carrier and product.

Last edited:
Yep. Like previously posted, It's either the MIB or Prescription history that got you on this one. An agent's situation whether a newbie (or oldbie like me) is to work with carriers that provide instant decisions. These carriers will run the reports upon the phone interview that you initiate or when you do the app on your computer or laptop, Clients forget, and they lie. They don't always pay good attention either. The RX check will go far back and something taken 3 years (or more even) but not currently being taken can be cause for a decline also depending on the carrier and product.

It's not MIB. It's RX history.

Back