My 1st Month at EFES/Equita Final Expense

My understanding is as long as you get there everything else is paid for and yes if you are active on their lead program then you will be invited. I know they did it last Jan. and every agent in the group picture is still around and I see them on the leaderboards.

How many days is the convention?

None of the above, but love the fact that once again you felt the need to go on the assault, lol.

ETA: And imho you most certainly are Sam.

You remind me of Dolphins kicker Ray Finkel. Totally obsessed with Dan Marino. "Laces out Dan or should I say Sam" we all know what Finkel became.. Haha look what he turned into after getting fired from the Dolphins. Yeah he turned into Caitlin Jenner.. Thats what you are you are a Caitlin Jenner! You got fired and never recovered you went crazy and life has never been the same. Poor Ray Finkel! Microphone dropped I walk off the stage..

Man you 2 dont disappoint, this is getting almost as good as the multiple faceless nameless trolls who moleste me once a month lol, getting my popcorn :)

mortgageagent, You are the one who jumped on the forum yesterday posting a recruiting ad on numerous threads. More importantly, your posts have since been laced with misinformation, including the claim that Ralph called Sam. Court documents clearly state that it was Sam who contacted Ralph with a business offer to start an IMO. Sam recruited Ralph away from N.A.A.

I will not reduce myself to your level to exchange personal insults. As I stated earlier, it is apparent you are drinking the AmeriLife HPS kool-aid.

ftr, there are other IMOs who offer expense paid Conventions. Here are two that come to mind...

Attachments

• image-683364247.jpg
    image-683364247.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image-183425572.jpg
    image-183425572.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 31
You remind me of Dolphins kicker Ray Finkel. Totally obsessed with Dan Marino. "Laces out Dan or should I say Sam" we all know what Finkel became.. Haha look what he turned into after getting fired from the Dolphins. Yeah he turned into Caitlin Jenner.. Thats what you are you are a Caitlin Jenner! You got fired and never recovered you went crazy and life has never been the same. Poor Ray Finkel! Microphone dropped I walk off the stage..

Ray finkle is really Scott burke. Avoid them both

mortgageagent, You are the one who jumped on the forum yesterday posting a recruiting ad on numerous threads. More importantly, your posts have since been laced with misinformation, including the claim that Ralph called Sam. Court documents clearly state that it was Sam who contacted Ralph with a business offer to start an IMO. Sam recruited Ralph away from N.A.A.

I will not reduce myself to your level to exchange personal insults. As I stated earlier, it is apparent you are drinking the AmeriLife HPS kool-aid.

ftr, there are other IMOs who offer expense paid Conventions. Here are two that come to mind...

Interesting your defending of Ralph. Interesting. Looks like I struck a nerve. Hum I think there may be a connection to Ralph here. Anyone else get that impression??

Interesting your defending of Ralph. Interesting. Looks like I struck a nerve. Hum I think there may be a connection to Ralph here. Anyone else get that impression??

Not defending Ralph at all. I am merely defending the record, which you misrepresented. You can look up the court case yourself.

Ray finkle is really Scott burke. Avoid them both

Just to clarify "Deadly" is Scott Burke? Never heard of him but is that what your telling me?

----------

Not defending Ralph at all. I am merely defending the record, which you misrepresented. You can look up the court case yourself.

How about I call Sam and ask him directly the circumstances regarding this? I'm sure he could shed light on this to clear up what you are saying?

...CUT... How about I call Sam and ask him directly the circumstances regarding this? I'm sure he could shed light on this to clear up what you are saying?

Why call Sam? Read the complaint. The complaint is factual. You have already posted that Sam claims Ralph called him to initiate their partnership, thus you have already proven Sam to be a liar.

Back