My 1st Month at EFES/Equita Final Expense

Why call Sam? Read the complaint. The complaint is factual. You have already posted that Sam claims Ralph called him to initiate their partnership, thus you have already proven Sam to be a liar.

I just googled Scott Burke/insurance and some FEX agency I've never heard of just popped up. Since one of you said Finkel is Scott Burke and If that fat dude with the polo shirt is the one who's been talking all kinds of smack against Sam on these threads then this just got REAL! LMAO! can someone prove to me that this is "deadly"?? Please!!

I just googled Scott Burke/insurance and some FEX agency I've never heard of just popped up. Since one of you said Finkel is Scott Burke and If that fat dude with the polo shirt is the one who's been talking all kinds of smack against Sam on these threads then this just got REAL! LMAO! can someone prove to me that this is "deadly"?? Please!!

Matt's post confused you. Scott Burke is known as Newby on the Forum.

Not defending Ralph at all. I am merely defending the record, which you misrepresented. You can look up the court case yourself.

Well regardless you come across very intimidated by Sam per your multiple post on here for some reason. I've been friends with him for over 20 years and have watched him over the years in this business. I'm now working with him/AmeriLife and am on target to make over $200,000 my first year working with them. I always say there's no better friend than a friend who makes you money. Yes Sam has a past and from what I know mostly good but associated with the wrong people aka Ralph.. I know Sams family including his Dad of which is in really his step dad who owned Equita and they are all good people and they all seem to be very close. The people I have met that have followed Sam are all successful for the most part and are really good people. That's my experience and my input. I have to start calling my leads that came in today and start making appointments for this weekend. Good luck Hater or should I say Haters! Peace out!

You guys are killing me. I almost had to google Ray Finkle to see who it is but that would give Matt (Ginger) Schmidt too much credibility.

Someone just explain to the new guy that Scott Burke is the most beloved member of the insurance form to bring him up to speed.

Well regardless you come across very intimidated by Sam per your multiple post on here for some reason. I've been friends with him for over 20 years and have watched him over the years in this business. I'm now working with him/AmeriLife and am on target to make over $200,000 my first year working with them. I always say there's no better friend than a friend who makes you money. Yes Sam has a past and from what I know mostly good but associated with the wrong people aka Ralph.

...CUT...

Intimidated by Sam? The truth does not intimidate me.

Kudos to you for being on track to earn over $200K your first year.

As far as Sam associating w/the wrong people, those people would say the very same thing about Sam, so it appears to be a case of "Pot meet Kettle"...

Attachments

• image-3734918500.jpg
    image-3734918500.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 27
You guys are killing me. I almost had to google Ray Finkle to see who it is but that would give Matt (Ginger) Schmidt too much credibility.

Someone just explain to the new guy that Scott Burke is the most beloved member of the insurance form to bring him up to speed.

Yeah.. and while I have not met him personally,I have it on good authority that Burke is tall, slim, very handsome and an impeccable dresser.. not a fat dude in a polo. This mortgageagent dude is totally confused. :1biggrin:

Yeah.. and while I have not met him personally,I have it on good authority that Burke is tall, slim, very handsome and an impeccable dresser.. not a fat dude in a polo. his mortgageagent dude is totally confused. :1biggrin:

My legs reach the ground and I have no fear of floating away in a hard breeze. That's all I'm going for.

Intimidated by Sam? The truth does not intimidate me.

Kudos to you for being on track to earn over $200K your first year.

As far as Sam associating w/the wrong people, those people would say the very same thing about Sam, so it appears to be a case of "Pot meet Kettle"...[/QUOT

Well let's see what happens over time. Ralph is 60yrs and has gone nowhere over the past few years and Sam is in his 30's has most of the the top producers from UUI and Equita Mortgage Group with him writing a ton of production. Driving a Ferrari living in a bad ass house on the ocean in Florida. seems to be doing pretty darn good if you ask me! In fact Christine Butcher wrote over 60,000 in premium last month with Sam/AmeriLife and she was a loyal kool aid drinker of Ralph's for many years but she chose to stay with Sam not Ralph or any other IMO. It appears she's on target to make around $500,000 with he own pen this year. She spoke on the weekly conference call last month and professed her loyalty to Sam. Hum that's a clue! My money is on Sam! Now let's see you come back and defend Ralph for a third time.. Then we know.. Everyone take note.

Well let's see what happens over time. Ralph is 60yrs and has gone nowhere over the past few years and Sam is in his 30's has most of the the top producers from UUI and Equita Mortgage Group with him writing a ton of production. Driving a Ferrari living in a bad ass house on the ocean in Florida. seems to be doing pretty darn good if you ask me! In fact Christine Butcher wrote over 60,000 in premium last month with Sam/AmeriLife and she was a loyal kool aid drinker of Ralph's for many years but she chose to stay with Sam not Ralph or any other IMO. It appears she's on target to make around $500,000 with he own pen this year. She spoke on the weekly conference call last month and professed her loyalty to Sam. Hum that's a clue! My money is on Sam! Now let's see you come back and defend Ralph for a third time.. Then we know.. Everyone take note.

mortgageagent, Once again you confuse clarifying the record with defending Ralph. I have no interest in defending Ralph. I think his reputation in the industry is no better (possibly even worse) than Sam's. As far as Christine Butcher is concerned, if she actually writes that kind of business with her own pen, congrats to her for such an outstanding year.

ETA: imo, there must be a good reason Sam Wolfe isn't listed on the Amerilife HPS website. Kinda like Symmetry that teaches its agents NOT to use the name Symmetry in recruiting ads, lol. Their reputation precedes them as well.

Last edited:
I don't agree that Sam has a bad reputation and whatever lingers from his past dealings with Ralph will soon be forgotten with his new deal with Amerilife since its the opposite of the MLM system that you and everyone else complain about and that Sam got caught up in with Ralph. I know for a fact that he has millions of dollars worth of capital behind him to develop the highest quality direct mail lead programs in our markets right now. In fact before Sam met Ralph he apparently he apparently had an incredible mortgage lead program with Equita that produced north of $2,000,000 per month this was before Ralph joined Sam. apparently the managers and agents back then were making a ton of money. Sam recruited away half of Ralphs agents back then causing Ralph to try and work a deal out with Sam and at the same time continue to work with NAA. That's why NAA terminated him. Those are the facts look it up its all in the original complaint NAA filed against him in 2008 you incorrectly referenced earlier. One of NAA's biggest agency managers had left NAA and went to work for Sam and was friends with Ralph and that agency manager made the introduction when Ralph reached out to him about Equita. Look it up. that same agency manager got sued and was is listed as a defendant to that compliant you so quickly referenced earlier as if you have been reading all the legal paperwork obsessively over the past 8 years as if it had something to do with you. Maybe it did and you just aren't telling us and you are still bitter over it. I felt the need to defend Sam since you mentioned his name in your first post responding to my first post. You come across as someone who has a personal vendetta against him. I have never met anyone that has said anything but nice things about Sam. So you either don't know him or as I suspected earlier are a disgruntled ex employee or agent that he terminated back in the day. That's it.Back to making appointments. got 7 fresh leads in today and made 4 appointments so far.. 7 appointments on Saturday and 3 on Sunday so far!

Back