My 1st Month at EFES/Equita Final Expense

I don't agree that Sam has a bad reputation and whatever lingers from his past dealings with Ralph will soon be forgotten with his new deal with Amerilife since its the opposite of the MLM system that you and everyone else complain about and that Sam got caught up in with Ralph. I know for a fact that he has millions of dollars worth of capital behind him to develop the highest quality direct mail lead programs in our markets right now. In fact before Sam met Ralph he apparently he apparently had an incredible mortgage lead program with Equita that produced north of $2,000,000 per month this was before Ralph joined Sam. apparently the managers and agents back then were making a ton of money. Sam recruited away half of Ralphs agents back then causing Ralph to try and work a deal out with Sam and at the same time continue to work with NAA. That's why NAA terminated him. Those are the facts look it up its all in the original complaint NAA filed against him in 2008 you incorrectly referenced earlier. One of NAA's biggest agency managers had left NAA and went to work for Sam and was friends with Ralph and that agency manager made the introduction when Ralph reached out to him about Equita. Look it up. that same agency manager got sued and was is listed as a defendant to that compliant you so quickly referenced earlier as if you have been reading all the legal paperwork obsessively over the past 8 years as if it had something to do with you. Maybe it did and you just aren't telling us and you are still bitter over it. I felt the need to defend Sam since you mentioned his name in your first post responding to my first post. You come across as someone who has a personal vendetta against him. I have never met anyone that has said anything but nice things about Sam. So you either don't know him or as I suspected earlier are a disgruntled ex employee or agent that he terminated back in the day. That's it.Back to making appointments. got 7 fresh leads in today and made 4 appointments so far.. 7 appointments on Saturday and 3 on Sunday so far!

You've been there a few months and already have 8 people under you, but that is not MLM? And I bet you're not direct to the top guy. So that is MLM.

I don't agree that Sam has a bad reputation and whatever lingers from his past dealings with Ralph will soon be forgotten with his new deal with Amerilife since its the opposite of the MLM system that you and everyone else complain about and that Sam got caught up in with Ralph. I know for a fact that he has millions of dollars worth of capital behind him to develop the highest quality direct mail lead programs in our markets right now. In fact before Sam met Ralph he apparently he apparently had an incredible mortgage lead program with Equita that produced north of $2,000,000 per month this was before Ralph joined Sam. apparently the managers and agents back then were making a ton of money. Sam recruited away half of Ralphs agents back then causing Ralph to try and work a deal out with Sam and at the same time continue to work with NAA. That's why NAA terminated him. Those are the facts look it up its all in the original complaint NAA filed against him in 2008 you incorrectly referenced earlier. One of NAA's biggest agency managers had left NAA and went to work for Sam and was friends with Ralph and that agency manager made the introduction when Ralph reached out to him about Equita. Look it up. that same agency manager got sued and was is listed as a defendant to that compliant you so quickly referenced earlier as if you have been reading all the legal paperwork obsessively over the past 8 years as if it had something to do with you. Maybe it did and you just aren't telling us and you are still bitter over it. I felt the need to defend Sam since you mentioned his name in your first post responding to my first post. You come across as someone who has a personal vendetta against him. I have never met anyone that has said anything but nice things about Sam. So you either don't know him or as I suspected earlier are a disgruntled ex employee or agent that he terminated back in the day. That's it.Back to making appointments. got 7 fresh leads in today and made 4 appointments so far.. 7 appointments on Saturday and 3 on Sunday so far!

Gee, this hard to read.... Ever heard of paragraphs?

You've been there a few months and already have 8 people under you, but that is not MLM? And I bet you're not direct to the top guy. So that is MLM.

No moron. it's not a mlm or what you are referring to as a pyramid scheme. It's called insurance agency. welcome to the insurance business. I'm sure you are under multiple agencies and are not direct to the insurance carriers. You are probably under an agency whos under an MGA who's under and IMO whose under an FMO and the FMO is under AmeriLife and they are direct to the insurance company. so without you knowing you are probably under us. Lol!

No moron. it's not a mlm ...

...CUT...

What is different about AmeriLife HPS compared to the other IMOs that Sam preaches are "so bad"? Do you make an override on the 8 agents in your downline? Do you make an override on everyone they recruit into their downline? Does your upline manager make an override on you as well as your entire downline? If there is a chargeback within your downline, can it roll up to you? Are commission increases tied to building a downline? What is the highest commission available to an agent who doesn't want to develop a downline?

Last edited:
What is different about AmeriLife HPS compared to the other IMOs that Sam preaches are "so bad"? Do you make an override on the 8 agents in your downline? Do you make an override on everyone they recruit into their downline? Does your upline manager make an override on you as well as your entire downline? If there is a chargeback within your downline, can it roll up to you?

Dude that's the life insurance business! Are you a complete ***.. Explain how else you make money in this business if you want to start an insurance agency without having downline agents. What do you want crossline agents.. Come on dude I hope everyone on this forum isn't as stupid as this guy. Maybe you know something we all don't know? How do you make money in this business if you want to build an agency without having downtime agents?? Explain please?

Dude that's the life insurance business! Are you a complete ***.. Explain how else you make money in this business if you want to start an insurance agency without having downline agents. What do you want crossline agents.. Come on dude I hope everyone on this forum isn't as stupid as this guy. Maybe you know something we all don't know? How do you make money in this business if you want to build an agency without having downtime agents?? Explain please?

You miss my point! You are the one who keeps saying Sam hates IMOs built on the N.A.A. model. I am asking you to explain how Amerilife HPS business model is different.

Once again you resort to name calling/personal attack, rather than respond to my questions.

So I repeat, exactly how is Sam's business model different than other IMOs built on the N.A.A. model?

You miss my point! You are the one who keeps saying Sam hates IMOs built on the N.A.A. model. I am asking you to explain how Amerilife HPS business model is different.

Once again you resort to name calling/personal attack, rather than respond to my questions.

So I repeat, exactly how is Sam's business model different than other IMOs built on the N.A.A. model?

Protected territories, exclusive A leads $15.00 -$30.00 per leads. fresh direct mail leads every week totaling 10-20 fresh leads per week. Average commission 90-110% commission. Push production not recruiting. All "A" leads. He does not try and drill B leads down our throat or even really offer them at all. Each agent who gets contracted will immediately get mailings started for them and within 2 weeks will start getting the leads dispersed to them daily. No overage charges on your down line leads and no lead debt roll up exposure. He doesnt want an agent recruiting until they have produced at least 10,000 in premium per month two months in a row. Those are a few of the things that I believe are important differentiating factors.

unfortunately, we have to see your mug every frigging day with your spamming... you have a face made for selling Thad's avatars....

You dont have to see my mug, no one forces you to come here. Again, a faceless coward....you have no idea what you are talking about. Its quite entertaining. Now run along little boy. Or is that little girl??:yes:

----------

Will the real Ray Finkle or Sam whatshisname please stand up???!!!! LOL

----------

unfortunately, we have to see your mug every frigging day with your spamming... you have a face made for selling Thad's avatars....

You mean spamming like this??

NEW LEAD ANNOUNCEMENT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskpnM9z9AY

or this??

WHY LEADS ARE IMPORTANT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29gYeHeMII

Pick your poison......;)

No moron. it's not a mlm or what you are referring to as a pyramid scheme. It's called insurance agency. welcome to the insurance business. I'm sure you are under multiple agencies and are not direct to the insurance carriers. You are probably under an agency whos under an MGA who's under and IMO whose under an FMO and the FMO is under AmeriLife and they are direct to the insurance company. so without you knowing you are probably under us. Lol!

That is my point MORON! Isn't that MULTI LEVEL? You are the one that said they don't do MLM, yet they DO. If you are under a guy that is under a guy, and have a guy under you with another guy under him....that is MULTI LEVEL MARKETING!

Back