My Experience with The Executive Lead Source

another piece of info is for the past 6 months this companies (persons) only mode of payment is by check.

Even if they make good on it are they doing it because the posting of their dirty deeds is hurting business or because it's the right thing to do. Sounds like the right thing to do IS NOT part of her fiber. Hopefully nobody is so desperate for business that they feel compelled to do business with her.

Even if they make good on it are they doing it because the posting of their dirty deeds is hurting business or because it's the right thing to do. Sounds like the right thing to do IS NOT part of her fiber. Hopefully nobody is so desperate for business that they feel compelled to do business with her.

For what it's worth (though I agree with you), I know people that have made money of their leads. People also do make mistakes and sometimes it can take a while to fix them.

I did shoot her a message via google chat yesterday and still haven't heard back from them. I don't expect I will, but it would be a pleasant surprise.

Back