My personal experience with Aflac

By all of the above. Ranked Number #1 by National Underwriter last 3 years, Total market share is larger than 3 thru 5 combined, assets and by name recognition.

Really? Why don't we use the Benefits Selling Broker Survey results, since those are compiled by those of us who sell voluntary plans and work with the reps at those carriers.

Sound good?

Really? Why don't we use the Benefits Selling Broker Survey results, since those are compiled by those of us who sell voluntary plans and work with the reps at those carriers.

Sound good?

Sure, use what ever you want but the results are still the same? Not interested in getting into a pissing match just stating the facts

Sure, use what ever you want but the results are still the same? Not interested in getting into a pissing match just stating the facts

I got my start with Aflac and was very successful. That said, there are better options out there. My guess is that Aflac is the first insurance carrier you've worked for and don't yet know better. You'll come around in time, once you realize what they're up to and how they REALLY feel about you.

AFLAC is really pushing Dental and Life now. They have updated their Dental plans in many states and they claim it is a way to work yourself into new accounts.

Latest posts

Back