NASB North American Senior Benefits

If the 100% closing rate is true GREAT. Anything is possible. NASB is a great outfit with lot of HO support and Many products to choose from. A great lead and Commission system. I am not with them but they have a huge office in my area and I here their doing very well. I honestly have a 85 % closing rate and my 36 month persistency is 98% so it can be done at 100%.

If the 100% closing rate is true GREAT. Anything is possible. NASB is a great outfit with lot of HO support and Many products to choose from. A great lead and Commission system. I am not with them but they have a huge office in my area and I here their doing very well. I honestly have a 85 % closing rate and my 36 month persistency is 98% so it can be done at 100%.

It can't be done over any length of time. Sooner or later, you have to run in to a chronic procrastinator or tire kicker.

Last edited:

98% persistency after 36 months...is this in FE?

98% persistency after 36 months...is this in FE?
Yes..started in the business in 1982 and ran a debit for 27 years. I just got 4 calls this week from people what want to buy plus the
leads i get. I do FE and renters .

I'm betting one of the Trolling Creeps that comes on here every week with a different name just figured out a new way to push some buttons. Sorry guys but it looks like you all took the bait this time. lol

Better you than me!:yes:

Seeing that the Creep's profile was deleted by Sam, I guess we can assume that I was correct.

Think about it! What kind of person posts someone else's email address on the forum and in the same breath, tries to get the whole forum to email/harrass the girl.

This is why I started the thread below
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...poll-agents-multiple-screen-names-t75489.html

I was contacted by this company and they tried getting me to sign up. They kept throwing screenshots of their bank accounts etc. I told them I didn't need Kool aid and all hell broke lose. Sad really.

Back