Need E&O Coverage

I found a pretty nice website that has the broker bond for around $100. The site is Jane Bond Insurance Agency

I submitted a request for a quote, but I hope they don't sell my info to a bunch of companies trying to sell me bonds.

A $10K broker bond (in California) is $50/yr, with a 2 year requirement, totalling $100. No need to submit info for quotes.

These bonds are pretty easily obtained (i.e., not as much scrutiny as say a financial obligation bond).

I'll email you the app, as long as you are in California.

Dan

I could also use some help finding E&O insurance for P&C only in California. I've had my P&C license for almost a year now. Any help is appreciated. I think my lack of experience isn't going to help me any.

Eddie

You might need a sponsoring company, I did, but CalSurance is a good price and the application is all online.

Errors_and_Omissions_Top_Sponsor.jpg

Mark - Nice post, but it really doesn't help someone looking for P&C E&O.

I wish I could get these prices for my E&O coverage. I'd make a lot more $$$$ !!!!

Dan

Let me know if you are still E&O cover challenged ...

I work with one of the best E&O wholesalers on planet earth. I can help you get it placed. will email you the apps.

All the best,

Steve

steve AT 4morereferrals DOT com

Steve,

I am still E&O challenged. Any help you can throw in my direction is appreciated. P&C start up in Bakersfield, CA specializing in trucking. Email is enataleATbak.rr.com.

Thanks.

Any agent on this site that can place start up E&O business would make a killing.

Eddie

Ive found the 3 carriers to do it. None are cheap. We've had 12 carrier declinations!!! Mind boggling.

For P&C ... the ranges Ive found are $4k - $7,500 + taxes and fees!

If you have a resume with < 3 years of insurance experience ... lowest number Ive found is approx $4k annual - varies with type of op's your running. Are you getting direct appointments, using wholesalers exclusively, doing life and health too, using a cluster type agency arrangement - SIAA / NIA / Iriquois etc ...

Tip!

If you're doing P&C with life added - downplay your Life / Health sales estimates if your not sure of what you'll really do.

Hit me up here gents

[email protected]

[email protected]

Back