Need E&O Coverage

Just got a quote for another guy from this forum with that much experience and license for 10+ doing both P&C and Life/Health for $1800 per yr.

$1m /$1m / $2500 deduct / retro inception / A Rated Admitted paper

Wow, can you send me the details to get a quote also?

Thank you in advance.

SoCalBroker, can you pm me an email address or post one here? I still do not have 30 posts so I cannot PM anyone yet. Thanks in advance.

I have heard lately that Transamerica has a decent E&O policy. Don't know thwe details though, anyone else heard anything?

For E&O coverage other than P&C, IMHO the coverage offered through Assurant is the best deal. A policy for $1M/claim and $3M/annual is only $527/year. It has a $250 deductible for Assurant products and $2,500 deductible for products from other companies. In addition to life, health, and DI, mutual funds, variable life, and variable annuities (Series 6) written through NASD Registered B/D are covered. The policy is underwritten by CNA and administered by MGA Insurance Services.

The National Ethics Bureau policy is $1M/claim and $2M/annual and the premium is $745 with coverage for DI. It costs only $695 for coverage similar to Assurant but without coverage for DI! The NEB policy is also underwritten by CNA. Do the math.:yes:

Is there any good agency E&O plans out there for a L&H agency in Michigan? I would like to cover my agents so they dont have to pay E&O themselves, but I am concerned about the cost. What does something like that run?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Is there any good agency E&O plans out there for a L&H agency in Michigan? I would like to cover my agents so they dont have to pay E&O themselves, but I am concerned about the cost. What does something like that run?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Take a look at my post (#34) which is just above yours.:)

That covers your sub agents also? Thanks for the info, I apologize for being blind

Guys, I need to get E&O coverage for P&C and also L&H in the next couple weeks. I also need a 10k broker bond for the P&C.

Who are the companies that offer this?
Websites or names ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Were you able to find E&O coverage? Let me know because we have a great E&O program. Thank you.

I'm also happy to help. We have access to many markes. If you need a bond too, I have 6 surety companies that I can quote for you.

Dave

I was shocked to find out that State Farm offered it for P&C, and they did it on State Farm paper. My quote came in at $1000. Hope that helps.

Matt

Back