Need Reviews for Lead Heroes

LOL yeah it really is, it's almost as funny as someone trying to sell you leads who never sold a policy before, hilarious!

I think myself and Glenn have sold much more than you cupcake, i wrote $2700 today, what did you do hotshot? Zero cause you are sitting around eating nachos and on the internet? I think I sold ya brother a policy today lol

"Hello, it's Jane, remember me silly?"

No, I don't

"Great, may I spend 15 seconds to tell you...."

No

"Great, were helping folks between the ages off 55-85 and what we'd like to do is call you back in the next day or so and give you specific details and pricing would that be okay with you?"

No

"Great, may I have your first name please"

I bought 50 leads for $200... about 30 so far and sold 3.. $1,300 AP..

I get about 2 appts per 20 tele leads.. I use my tele sales to fund my happy hour tab

I don't know what company you use, but I went direct and hired my own marketers and got to hand pick them and train them. They charged me something around $7.00 an hour per marketer, I used 3 and they averaged about 1 lead per hour, but that included a few knockout questions and make sure they have a checking/savings account too -

The $7 an hour marketers you are speaking of. Are they in the US, or outside the US? I just can't see how anyone in the US would sit on a Dialer for less than Minimum wage!

The $7 an hour marketers you are speaking of. Are they in the US, or outside the US? I just can't see how anyone in the US would sit on a Dialer for less than Minimum wage!

No outside, my appointment setters in the US, I pay $10 an hours plus bonus on my sales.

----------

I think myself and Glenn have sold much more than you cupcake, i wrote $2700 today, what did you do hotshot? Zero cause you are sitting around eating nachos and on the internet? I think I sold ya brother a policy today lol

Cupcake? Are you calling me sweet :embarrassed:

And dude, Don't hate on my nachos! I am allowed to eat junk food, because I didn't let myself go like you did...

Oh and by the way, If Glenn does sale insurance, that is more reason to not buy leads from him, unless he makes over rides off of you...Why in the world would someone buy leads from someone who sells insurance? Something smells fishy, like your wife...

----------

Cupcake? Are you calling me sweet :embarrassed:

And dude, Don't hate on my nachos! I am allowed to eat junk food, because I didn't let myself go like you did...

Oh and by the way, If Glenn does sale insurance, that is more reason to not buy leads from him, unless he makes over rides off of you...Why in the world would someone buy leads from someone who sells insurance? Something smells fishy, like your wife...

I know this is the FE forum. I am no shrinking violet and I understand `live by the sword die by the sword`, but this place just descends deeper and deeper.

I am one of the FEW lead vendors that does NOT currently sell insurance personally or contract agents.

That's right, I currently have 0 personal production and 0 agents contracted under me and I'm actually proud to admit that.

I have written my fair share of business previously, my full time focus is on my marketing company. I don't have time to write business.

LOL yeah it really is, it's almost as funny as someone trying to sell you leads who never sold a policy before, hilarious!

Sounds like double talk.

One minute it's, don't buy leads from someone who doesn't sell and then the other side of your mouth, you say you shouldn't buy from someone who does sells.

And then it's foreign telemarketers are bad, but you say you use them.

Do you drink much when you post?

----------

No outside, my appointment setters in the US, I pay $10 an hours plus bonus on my sales. ---------- Cupcake? Are you calling me sweet :embarrassed: And dude, Don't hate on my nachos! I am allowed to eat junk food, because I didn't let myself go like you did... Oh and by the way, If Glenn does sale insurance, that is more reason to not buy leads from him, unless he makes over rides off of you...Why in the world would someone buy leads from someone who sells insurance? Something smells fishy, like your wife...

Glenn's a good dude why you hate.... Oh wait I see the future... Another lead vendor hitting the forum.

Just like Thad and others you will be gone within a year.

Maybe that's part of the reason Thad Sipple got out. Just got too hard to meet many agents' unrealistic expectations and keep them happy at those prices. Free lunches are few and far between.:yes:

Back