Need Some Direction/advice/wisdom

Cavanaugh's sounds great if their doing a free luncheon day! My treat for sure. What about an early breakfast or coffee? Or are you a robot and require no sustenance?

Sometime when in Eville, you should pick up a copy of the Coffee News and see my super sweet, sure to get me a million leads, advertisement. The little guy is in my ad this week.

Mark, thank you. I think that piece of advice is the secret to unlocking my full potential. :)

Anything you guys would have done differently when starting out?

Cavanaugh's sounds great if their doing a free luncheon day! My treat for sure. What about an early breakfast or coffee? Or are you a robot and require no sustenance?

Sometime when in Eville, you should pick up a copy of the Coffee News and see my super sweet, sure to get me a million leads, advertisement. The little guy is in my ad this week.

Mark, thank you. I think that piece of advice is the secret to unlocking my full potential. :)

Anything you guys would have done differently when starting out?

TO be serious for a moment, you can call me after the holiday and I will talk you head off and try to give you some pointers and help.

The secret in insurance is to SEE THE PEOPLE! Find a problem and fix it. Find your niche Market and learn this business.

Back