NetQuote Billing Problems

SportsNut

Guru
1000 Post Club
IN
NetQuote - what a screwed up mess they are.

Had an acct with them buying life leads, cancelled the account in June, 2011. At the time of cancellation there was a $ 94.40 credit balance in my acct. On 6/30/11 NQ credited me back the $ 94.40; all was well... so I thought.

Recently, say 6 wks ago, I rec'd an email from NQ stating they were trying to chg my credit card the $ 94.40 to settle a debt. Hmmmm. Discussed with someone in billing they said to ignore it, some computer glitch. Several weeks later, similar email attempting to colllect the $ 94.40. Recently, similar email attempting to collect the $ 94.40 again, notified them to cease and desist these actions to charge the acct. Now they inform me that they have turned the acct over to a collection agency. As you can imagine, we are about to do war here in a BIG way.

They appear to have their accounting heads up their collective arses. Anyone else having similar issues with NQ billing and accounting practices...?

:1mad:

UPDATE: Now the problem is apparently fixed... They say nothing to worry about now... BTW, they didn't really turn it over to a collection agency. (if you can belive anything that they say now, who knows). What about my freaking blood pressure being 900 over 300 after some azz-wipe tells me they have turned my acct over to collections....?

Yep, there is nothing to worry about all right; they don't have to worry about me every buying anything from their company again, EVER. You make your own decision on whether to provide them your info, credit card, etc... at your own risk.

Re: NetQuote Billing Problems`

I will never use NetQuote EVER...worthless leads and the billing as you say is a bunch of Idiots!

NetQuote = JackWagon of the Month award

After being advised last week by the Credit & Collections Supervisor, BJ Candella, that this problem has been resolved and nothing more to worry about, today, 1/22/12, I get yet another email for collection action of this credit balance. They are again attempting to charge a credit card of mine for $ 94.40 that is not owed to them.

If anyone ever did business with this company, and provided them your credit card info to such an incompetent company, you would be making a huge mistake.

They merely cannot seem to get this simple accounting situation right... what a bunch of JackWagons.

Last edited:
Back