New Agent Audio Interview with Ben Boman

I thought that interview was great! It was good hearing Ben share about real life experience in the field like when he talked about the disappointing week in Knoxville. Same thing with JD when he talked about the lady refusing to allow her account to be drafted in his interview. It really illustrates how you have to focus on the sales and let all the other garbage that goes along with it fly right by you.
The big producers don't have any better leads than anybody else they're just
sifting through more dirt to get to the diamonds. I really appreciate you doing these interviews. They've been very helpful.

Thanks hardworker and yes that week in Knoxville sucked lol

I thought that interview was great! It was good hearing Ben share about real life experience in the field like when he talked about the disappointing week in Knoxville. Same thing with JD when he talked about the lady refusing to allow her account to be drafted in his interview. It really illustrates how you have to focus on the sales and let all the other garbage that goes along with it fly right by you.
The big producers don't have any better leads than anybody else they're just
sifting through more dirt to get to the diamonds. I really appreciate you doing these interviews. They've been very helpful.

Yes. Hoosier posted on this recently. How he rode with superstar Travis Tubbs and realized that Travis works the same leads and deals with the same people he does. That maybe he just wasn't quite as good as Travis at this. I came to the same realization as to my mentor. But that's ok. Fortunately, I don't need to write 10k a week to get by.:nah::cool:

Yes. Hoosier posted on this recently. How he rode with superstar Travis Tubbs and realized that Travis works the same leads and deals with the same people he does. That maybe he just wasn't quite as good as Travis at this. I came to the same realization as to my mentor. But that's ok. Fortunately, I don't need to write 10k a week to get by.:nah::cool:

This stuff happens ALL the time. You get one agent that fails out of the business in a particular area complaining about the leads or the area or the heat or the IMO or the blah blah blah. Then another agent swoops in to buy the SAME leads from that agent who failed. The agent then proceeds to KILL it.

I witnessed this first hand and up close and personal the last 3 weeks.

Just like in ANY other profession, there are different levels of skill. Most are average, some are at a Minor-league level and VERY FEW are Big-leaguers. Big- leaguers make it look easy, don't make many mistakes and uncover sales opportunities that the average agent NEVER even sees.

Back