• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New Agent Trying to Zero in on 1 or Two Items to Sell..

G

I have my P&C and Life & Health license, I am trying to zero in on 1 or 2 things to sell, I have a home office and plan on selling insurance full time. My question is what type of insurance is best sold over the phone? I am not interested in FE insurance, hanging out in the ghetto isn't my cup of tea. Any input would be great.

20 years sales exp. , new to insurance. I have a great deal of phone sales exp. as well as generating and working internet leads. I was thinking about home and auto insurance?

20 years sales exp. , new to insurance. I have a great deal of phone sales exp. as well as generating and working internet leads.
Sounds like a pretty good background to work from.
I was thinking about home and auto insurance?
Not a current P&C person (do have a background though), but I think most are looking for a retail, storefront type deal for these lines - don't think they're too "office-in-home" friendly. In addition, I believe to get appointments most have to use aggregators?

You're best bet is probably to look at medicare and life products.

Also, you don't necessarily have to go to the ghetto to sell FE, there are several agents on this form that sell it over the phone successfully.

Medicare products is a nice niche if you like renewals or Life Insurance( term/ Universal life) if you like huge pay outs.

Their certainly more complicated then that, Life insurance is a much more difficult sale in my opinion but it's rewarding if you're persistent and patient.

So would my best best be to sign up with someone like noodle or superior? If I purchased P&C E&O Insurance would that cover life and help to or would I need to separate E&O Policies?

Back