New CMS Regs

Yep, its B. Is he on this forum? One year he says he has 5k the next year the lie is he has 10k clients, so really, who knows.

I have no idea if he is but I always divide by at least 2 when I hear of agents heroic production levels. haha. I know this particular agent use to routinely do over 400 enrollments for AEP before MIPPA so he is a legend in Florida

However no matter how much help he has setting appointments etc. it is still only 1 agent who can run the appointments/complete enrollments and it would seem almost impossible to compliantly grow and maintain a book of business of 10,000.00

I have no idea if he is but I always divide by at least 2 when I hear of agents heroic production levels. haha. I know this particular agent use to routinely do over 400 enrollments for AEP before MIPPA so he is a legend in Florida

However no matter how much help he has setting appointments etc. it is still only 1 agent who can run the appointments/complete enrollments and it would seem almost impossible to compliantly grow and maintain a book of business of 10,000.00

Ive seen agents do crazy numbers like that during AEP

But they are usually the type that does no customer service
1 said to me for every client he looses by not returning call
he gets 5 more

He is also burnt out now

I like they way I do things I sleep well and enjoy my clients
and making enough money to give my family what they need

I don't have ridicules money nor do I need it
I still do better then a lot of other lines of work people do

I rather enjoy life
I am happy and love the freedom

those that do ridicules numbers are not free
but slaves to money and don't care about their clients

(I am very familiar with him) he used to be a uhc ica and he had 4 secretaries that would help with apps, they were faxing all hours of the night etc. He is now with Fl. Blue trying to flip his uhc book. He starts seminars oct 1st and ASSISTS the client in the app fill process. He did 30+ seminars last year with blue and didn't report not a one of em. He will be caught up to some day for his non compliant ways.

How do you know he didn't report any seminars?

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Scott, i cannot put it all out there but i know this is fact.

Back