New Company Won't Sign Without Resigning from Other Carriers?

Buuuut, you just said you have limited budget?? If you're such a baller, wouldn't you at least have a bankroll, son?

I love when people are the best in the world but are broke.

"What contract can I get? I'm number 1 with my current imo! Do you have e and o? No I'm strapped for cash right now!"

Go sit your @$$ down somewhere!

I love when people are the best in the world but are broke. "What contract can I get? I'm number 1 with my current imo! Do you have e and o? No I'm strapped for cash right now!" Go sit your @$$ down somewhere!

I don't envy you guys...I really can't imagine putting up with the phone calls you get from prospective agents.

Once again,it's not commission based. You have requirements you are expected to hit none the less. I make very,very good money..when I work. You'll recall I said it is seasonal which is why I'm looking for another product line. I make most of my income for the year in three months of work but when it's done ,it's done. I am looking to do better,that's all. It's in my nature.

I don't envy you guys...I really can't imagine putting up with the phone calls you get from prospective agents.

Some of them are epik. One guy was brand new and told me he had offers of 150%. If I couldn't match it I was wasting his time. LOL

----------

Once again,it's not commission based. You have requirements you are expected to hit none the less. I make very,very good money..when I work. You'll recall I said it is seasonal which is why I'm looking for another product line. I make most of my income for the year in three months of work but when it's done ,it's done. I am looking to do better,that's all. It's in my nature.

But you are so good and the master but you don't have money for leads? Would rather give up 1500 to 2500 per week in bring home pay because you can't afford 500 per week for leads?

Good for you and believe me we all wish you well.

Only working 3 months out of the year, up til now, isn't buying you any sympathy points here.

We bust out butts week in week out..well except for me I'm notorious for 1 month vacations...but what we're trying to say is, show some humility. You've never done this job, it's simple, but it ain't easy.

If you're short on funds, I'd look to an imo that can offer you subsidized leads and then move you up to street level commissions once you have the capital to pay for full priced leads.

Good luck

You've GOT to be kidding me. I had that SAME call 3 days ago. Beginning to think it might have been a prank now. It was probably SHROOM-MAN :)

It's just some guy calling around trying to find out who give out what. Just somebody gathering info. I've gotten the same call.

Some of them are epik. One guy was brand new and told me he had offers of 150%. If I couldn't match it I was wasting his time. LOL

----------

But you are so good and the master but you don't have money for leads? Would rather give up 1500 to 2500 per week in bring home pay because you can't afford 500 per week for leads?

You know damn good and well that aint me. Ben just cant spell, he b frum missossihippi, besides if I could get 150% i would have split a loooooong time ago:yes:

Back