New Concept of Direct Marketing

Foreclosure

Expert
Have anyone tried, having local restaurants include your marketing piece in their delivery, or take out orders?

In return you pay them a certain amount for the amount of marketing piece you gave them?

Save your money. Put yourself in the shoes of the people getting delivery food. Usually, when someone is ordering take out, it means they are either too busy too cook (or read your marketing piece) or too lazy to get off the couch (or read your marketing piece).

I think that marketing would be a total waste of money. Give me the money. It would be just as effective.

I'm curious about additional creative ways to market for mtg protection insurance outside of typical direct mail leads.. Any tried suggestions would be appreciated?

I had a thought for mortgage protection that I don't have the time to try out, but it might be interesting.

The idea would be to take a list ages and home values on it and print off letters saying that included a quote based on their age. Of course this would have to include disclaimers, including a disclaimer about their health needing to qualify, etc, but I thought that making it that much more personal it might help response rates.

I think that marketing would be a total waste of money. Give me the money. It would be just as effective.

This is not a new concept. It is an old concept. I advertised attached to pizza boxes ten years ago and found it totally ineffective.

I think Mark Rosenthal has some of those urinal biscuits that you can have your logo stamped on. Probably would work just as good.

Mark if you don't have those yet, you should. It's the wave of the future!

Last edited:
there are a ton of restaurant phone apps that will order, show current wait times for participating restaurants.

apps can be branded and run through a third party and allow you to sign up restaurants at $1.00 per order no monthly fees/pricing. Great lead in product for commercial writers and other advertising in Restaurants (Bathroom Ads, etc).

I think Mark Rosenthal has some of those uninal biscuits that you can have your logo stamped on. Probably would work just as good.

Mark if you don't have those yet, you should. It's the wave of the future!

I've got to learn how to maybe start a UFC Mantis fighting show. I will charge insurance agents money to place their ads in the background!

Back